X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STATE FINALS

Any predictions?

5 out of 6 from the North got in and 5 out of 6 from the West. Not a good year for Central and South.

Re: STATE FINALS

Minnechaug over Acton

minnechaug plays BEAUTIFUL possession soccer, and has a stellar defense
    their UCONN recruit got hurt in the semi finals, so if she doesn't play it might be a different game, but with her, i'd give the edge to minnechaug

Comment

Originally posted by Guest
      Minnechaug over Acton

their UCONN recruit got hurt in the semi finals, so if she doesn't play it might be a different game, but with her, i'd give the edge to minnechaug
      This must be coming from one of our parents so I won't comment further on that. If Chaug plays it's game it should give Acton all it can handle. The team is getting stronger and has the talent to win states. It should be a good game.

Comment

Minnechaug over Acton

This must be coming from one of our parents so I won't comment further on that.
        If Chaug plays it's game it should give Acton all it can handle. The team is getting stronger and has the talent to win states. It should be a good game.
        So what are you - the coach or another Minnechaug parent?

Comment

Minnechaug over Acton

This must be coming from one of our parents so I won't comment further on that. If Chaug plays it's game it should give Acton all it can handle. The team is getting stronger and has the talent to win states. It should be a good game.

not a minnechaug parent... we play minnechaug twice during the season and are incredibly proud that they came out of our region rather than cathedral...

Comment

Could someone from the area speak about Minnechaug. How large is the high school? How many Div. 1 schools are there out in Western Mass. What schools do they play in their season. What is the league?

This forum has such an Eastern Mass bent as far as high school soccer that far West is a mystery to most of us.

What about the other Western schools that are mocing on to the finals.

Comment

not a minnechaug parent... we play minnechaug twice during the season and are incredibly proud that they came out of our region rather than cathedral...
              I'd love to know the reason for that comment.

Comment

Could someone from the area speak about Minnechaug. How large is the high school? How many Div. 1 schools are there out in Western Mass. What schools do they play in their season. What is the league?

This forum has such an Eastern Mass bent as far as high school soccer that far West is a mystery to most of us.

I believe most of the D1 schools out west are closer in size to the D2 teams out east.

Comment

I'd love to know the reason for that comment.
                  i dont think you've seen either team play if you're question the statement...
                  'chaug plays flawlessly and has dominated the region for years, just tripping up in the playoffs repeatedly
                  cathedral is more an abundance of talent that wins based on this talent rather than beautiful soccer

Comment

Are the division 2 schools out west smaller also? Why would MIAA set up the alignments that way?

Comment

Are the division 2 schools out west smaller also? Why would MIAA set up the alignments that way?
                      Because the words "common sense' and MIAA are in direct conflict with one another.

Comment

That is because Central & Western have another forum that they use. Central is http://www.masslive.com/forums/cmassgirlssoccer/ Western is http://www.masslive.com/forums/wmassgirlssoccer/

For the most part, this forum is a Eastern Mass flavor.

via the NS Insider

Comment

Here's a preview article from Minnechaug.

http://www.masslive.com/sports/index.ss ... s%20Soccer

Comment

Good luck Chaug!!!

Comment

Good Luck Duxbury!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X