Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup Challenge Match results

I've started this thread for people to post State Cup challenge match results. Mass Youth Soccer sometimes updates quickly and sometimes not so quickly. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to know.

I am interested in GU17 results -

Western United beat Crusaders on PKs, correct? If so they will join the Red Group with both Scorpions and Stars Rovers. The red group should be complete with the addition of the winner of the game on 5/18 between Inter and NEFC. (If NEFC wins they will have two teams in RR!)

Does anyone know when the Stars Athletic -Aztecs game is scheduled? (If Stars win they will have three teams in RR!)

Comment

Anybody have Aztecs / Berkshire GU15 score?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Western United beat Crusaders on PKs, correct? If so they will join the Red Group with both Scorpions and Stars Rovers. The red group should be complete with the addition of the winner of the game on 5/18 between Inter and NEFC. (If NEFC wins they will have two teams in RR!)

Does anyone know when the Stars Athletic -Aztecs game is scheduled? (If Stars win they will have three teams in RR!)
        I think Stars had 3 teams in the RR last year.

Comment

I think Stars had 3 teams in the RR last year.
          Did they? Well that's pretty good. Though I suppose if they don't this year that fact will be used as further evidence of their decline.

Comment

WU v Rovers should be an interesting matchup. The two teams tied earlier this spring at a showcase. Winner will probably end up being a SC semi-finalist.

Comment

How did this topic get so far off track? It started off so promising with the bashing of the Stars U13 United team. The team that can't lose except in state championship games. Let's not lose focus!

Comment

Tonight is the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

How did this topic get so far off track? It started off so promising with the bashing of the Stars U13 United team. The team that can't lose except in state championship games. Let's not lose focus!
                  I don't believe the Stars U13 team was ever mentioned, was it?

Comment

U13 Stars United lost their qualifying game. Over and done. Time to move on.

Comment

U13 Stars United lost their qualifying game. Over and done. Time to move on.
                      i thought they were good ??

Comment

i thought they were good ??
                        Nova did better that day. Cudos.

Comment

Cudos or kudos?

Comment

Cudos or kudos?
                            koodoze

Comment

Aztec-Stars game was tonight in Woburn. Aztec 1-0 winners.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X