Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh No for U14 Hee Haw !

Looks like the Stars wannabees from Northampton will have to put their plans for R1PL on hold. Choke city in the subregional finals proving once again they aren't even close......embrace mediocrity. Maybe next year.

Get a life loser, what a stupid post. You must be pretty sad if it thrills you to rank on 14 year old girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Get a life loser, what a stupid post. You must be pretty sad if it thrills you to rank on 14 year old girls.
      Agreed.

Comment

No kidding! The team loses 2-1 in overtime and the OP makes that statement??? Some people must lead a very sad life to feel the need to post that crap. I really hope it isn't posted by someone from the Stars. I'd be embarassed to have to say we are associated with the same club.

Comment

What would have the parents on this team written on this site if they won? Would have been much different. Eating a little crow.

Comment

Looks like the Stars wannabees from Northampton will have to put their plans for R1PL on hold. Choke city in the subregional finals proving once again they aren't even close......embrace mediocrity. Maybe next year.
            psst! Hate to break it to you but usually when a team loses in overtime in the NERP final both teams get invited to R1P.

Comment

You must be the same sad loser posting in the GU16 thread. It's not our fault that your kid sucks and have all this jealously raging inside.

Comment

You must be the same sad loser posting in the GU16 thread. It's not our fault that your kid sucks and have all this jealously raging inside.
                Kid was probably cut from WU.

Comment

Actually sounds like the dad who used to boast about blackwatch.

Comment

This is obviously directed at the obnoxious parents. I doubt any person thinks about the players when they make this kind of post. WU has a pretty good team and they have proven that time and time again. If their sideline calms down, these sorts of posts will probably stop.

Comment

Kid was probably cut from WU.
                      Did not know anyone got cut from WU. I didn't think they had enough players in that part of the state to have cuts. Thought they just formed a team with any kid that showed up and wanted to play soccer.

Comment

Did not know anyone got cut from WU. I didn't think they had enough players in that part of the state to have cuts. Thought they just formed a team with any kid that showed up and wanted to play soccer.
                        If that's true, then the coach does a hell of a job with them!

Comment

Insecurity breeds contempt.

Let me start off by saying that Ilive in western mass. However, I have lived in other parts of the state, so I feel I am actually qualified to comment.

Why is it, if we are such hicks and jokes, you feel the need to criticize? If we are that inferior, why not just leave us alone?

My guess...we scare you! Even with our limited numbers we manage to put a few good teams out there that can not only compete with central and eastern MA, but obviously give them a run for their money.

Comment

Let me start off by saying that Ilive in western mass. However, I have lived in other parts of the state, so I feel I am actually qualified to comment.

Why is it, if we are such hicks and jokes, you feel the need to criticize? If we are that inferior, why not just leave us alone?

My guess...we scare you! Even with our limited numbers we manage to put a few good teams out there that can not only compete with central and eastern MA, but obviously give them a run for their money.
                            Hey, don't drag central mass into this fight. It's those east of 495 with the issues.

Comment

Trailer envy?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X