X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars U17 vs Renegades game tonight

Stars 2 Renegades 2

Stars dominated throughout with 2 defensive lapses causing 2 early goals for the Renegades....Stars could have won big and missed many chances

Nothing to show that Renegades will challenge Stars for State cup this year

Re: Stars U17 vs Renegades game tonight

Originally posted by Guest
    Stars 2 Renegades 2

Stars dominated throughout with 2 defensive lapses causing 2 early goals for the Renegades....Stars could have won big and missed many chances

cute. Nice try trouble maker.

Comment

If it was a tie, doesn't that make MPS competitive? If I were the Stars I'd be worried that the State Cup could be in jeopardy. Sounds like MPS had a good showing at tryouts last year. Would love to hear BTDT's opinion on this scrimmage.

Comment

If it was a tie, doesn't that make MPS competitive?
        No, simply because its MPS and no one wants to believe that or cant handle it.

Comment

Stars 2 Renegades 2

You've got to be kidding! You write a post about a tie and then say the Stars dominated and the Renegades won't challenge in the spring? They don't give out trophies for dominating a game. They give out trophies for scoring more goals then an opponent.

Comment

Isn't Stars full of A-B players? And if so why would they be playing in a Stars game two nights before the emass final?

Comment

Wow .. There were only about a dozen people at this event and for one of them to actually post something about this scrimmage is truly amazing. My lord this was akin to a pick-up game. Makes you wonder what some people's agenda is. These are two very good teams that were merely restarting their respective training processes after a lengthy layoff. There was very little for anyone other than the coaches to draw any inferences from. The field was in deplorable condition and we are lucky that no one was injured.

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat
                Wow .. There were only about a dozen people at this event and for one of them to actually post something about this scrimmage is truly amazing. My lord this was akin to a pick-up game. Makes you wonder what some people's agenda is. These are two very good teams that were merely restarting their respective training processes after a lengthy layoff. There was very little for anyone other than the coaches to draw any inferences from. The field was in deplorable condition and we are lucky that no one was injured.
                Which parents were there from the Stars' side? Maybe the coach wrote it. Nothing wrong with trash talking.

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat
                  Which parents were there from the Stars' side? Maybe the coach wrote it. Nothing wrong with trash talking.
                  Yeah there is something wrong with trash talking. You leave yourself wide open to have the trash thrown right back at you. See the posts about the SJS v Algonquin game. And it's highly unlikely that the Stars coach would post anything like that because he's smart enough to know that stuff like that can come back and bit you in the ***.

Comment

We all know it was one of the followers from the Star Cult!

Comment

Stars 2 Renegades 2

Stars PR machine gearing back up after the high school season.

Comment

Isn't Stars full of A-B players? And if so why would they be playing in a Stars game two nights before the emass final?
                        MPS 17s are training for nationals next week, correct?

On3, did MPS display any poor sportsmanship with indirect kicks during the scrimmage?

Comment

Stars 2 Renegades 2

My daughter used to play for the current U17 Renegades. Why this nice team of girls is constantly attacked on this Forum I don't know. My own daughter was directly mentioned several times. It was particularly disturbing last year when some former Stars girls joined the team and Stars' people had to make sure that it was known that they were not top players and were, in their opinion, weak. Who feels the need to attack young people like that? Since there are several of you Stars parents who write on this forum, wouldn't it have been nice to publically defend these girls and tell your club members to back off? I know for a fact that the girls and their parents would have appreciated it.

Comment

Stars 2 Renegades 2

My daughter used to play for the current U17 Renegades. Why this nice team of girls is constantly attacked on this Forum I don't know. My own daughter was directly mentioned several times. It was particularly disturbing last year when some former Stars girls joined the team and Stars' people had to make sure that it was known that they were not top players and were, in their opinion, weak. Who feels the need to attack young people like that? <answer: stars> Since there are several of you Stars parents who write on this forum, wouldn't it have been nice to publically defend these girls and tell your club members to back of <they dont have the guts>? I know for a fact that the girls and their parents would have appreciated it.<doesnt matter, you slighted them. how dare you leave the stars>
                            Many Stars parents are appalled that someone would actually ever think there is another place other than Stars to play the sport and are personally offended but such actions. Consider yourself lucky they didnt set up on your front lawn and started to chant and wander around your house like they did for this poor person who caught it on their security camera:

http://claymatized.com/images/08spam...olyGrail02.jpg

Comment

If it was so great, why did you leave?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X