Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message for Don Cherry

See what you did? Jinxed 'em. You'd better figure out how to remove that jinx real fast!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Cherry

Comment

Don't I know it! Blue hasn't wagged his tail or licked me in two days. It's dreary as summer in Calgary 'round the homestead. The Black and Gold better pull out a game 7 win, else the wait 'til State Cup will seem forever.

Comment

As a Canadian, I am embarrassed by just about everything Don Cherry says or does. He is a self-aggrandizing buffoon.

Comment

Any time people speak of me with them big, fancy words I'm honored. Thanks. Blue is warmin' up, waggin' 'is tail, but real nervous at 3-2.

Comment

It's all ova!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              It's all ova!!!!!!
              Hey Don you are the only Bruins coach tagged with an epic too many men on the ice penality. How does feel to have company?

Comment

Darn refs gave 'em the game. Instead of lettin' 'em play like men, blind zebras gotta call a ticky-tack foul. Blue is disgusted and blamin' worse than Rose if'n I forgotten to take out the trash. The mangy mutt'll now be livin' thru an' puttin' way to much pressure on his beloved Lunch Pail Gang Rovers. I'm serious worried.

Comment

Hopefully the Bruins bad karma doesn't rub off on your beloved Rovers the rest of the season.

Comment

You must be talkin' wid Blue, 'cause he sure ain't talkin' to me! He's blamin' me for the B's collapse.

Comment

Is Blue OK? He didn't jump off the Tobin, did he?

Comment

Haven't seen 'im in a few days, which means Blue's real upset. I'm serious worried 'bout him losin' 'spective for State Cup.

Comment

Mean to tell meBlue didn't make it to the Rovers game on Saturday?

Comment

If'n he did attend, he sure hid from me. Last time he disappeared this long, the New England dog show was in town!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X