Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumors, Acquisitions and Implosions-Spring 2010

It's May and time for everyones favorite game, who's merging or being bought out by who.....Who is falling apart and who is gaining/losing visible players in next months tryouts ?

Just remember, in most cases the poster has a vested interest in whatever outcome he or she predicts but even that can be part of the "tea leaves" we all seem so fascinated to read.

Buyer Beware.....

So lets have at it......

Ready there will be a lot of movement at all ages come try outs because of some unhappy parents that there little Mia did not get enough play time. Some will move because they feel it is the right time.

It time for the parents to sit down and start putting the wins and loses together to see which team got the most wins and try to take mia out to the try outs.

Coaches are are already starting to call players.

Clubs are already reaching out to coaches and trying to stir things up before the season is over.

Coaches will be looking to see what is out there for them.

The world of soccer

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbum View Post
      It's May and time for everyones favorite game, who's merging or being bought out by who.....Who is falling apart and who is gaining/losing visible players in next months tryouts ?

Just remember, in most cases the poster has a vested interest in whatever outcome he or she predicts but even that can be part of the "tea leaves" we all seem so fascinated to read.

Buyer Beware.....

So lets have at it......
      Beachbum, I thought you were suppose to stop trouble in this forum, not start it!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Beachbum, I thought you were suppose to stop trouble in this forum, not start it!
        Just trying to organize it in one place...;-)

Besides, that is like trying contain an ocean in a bathtub....

Comment

I have heard that Elite SA is going to be part of Scorpions, not sure if merger or what but they are all going to be Scorps next fall

I have also heard the Elite SA Teams are imploding so not sure what Scorpions are getting other than not real good coaches.

Comment

I have heard that Elite SA is going to be part of Scorpions, not sure if merger or what but they are all going to be Scorps next fall

I have also heard the Elite SA Teams are imploding so not sure what Scorpions are getting other than not real good coaches.
            Players and territory.

Comment

I hear Crusaders are heading north a little, right into scorps land.

Comment

That's because they are being pushed out by the Stingers.

Comment

elite has been trying to merge with other clubs for a couple years now....

Comment

ECNL is going to be a big draw. Competition and exposure is tempting and tough to ignore. Even for younger players that want to establish a roster spot for future years.

Comment

ECNL is going to be a big draw. Competition and exposure is tempting and tough to ignore. Even for younger players that want to establish a roster spot for future years.
                      Nice of Stars posters to keep trying this one. Fortunately no one is buying it. And since when do Stars care about what year the girls join their team? They drop and add players like mosquitos to a flame.

Comment

Nice of Stars posters to keep trying this one. Fortunately no one is buying it. And since when do Stars care about what year the girls join their team? They drop and add players like mosquitos to a flame.
                        The discussion was about Scorpions and Elite merging. Scorpions is ECNL. It would be nice if this poster could try to follow.

Comment

The discussion was about Scorpions and Elite merging. Scorpions is ECNL. It would be nice if this poster could try to follow.
                          Nobody cares about Scorpions only NEFC- new england's finest club. When Stars comes begging to merge, let them in and keep a few of their coaches. Can you say Superpower?

Comment

Selects are in the way as well. They seem to be having a small resurgence in numbers. Besides, Crusaders needs to find adequate winter training as they "broke up" with Stingrays and their Jungleplex.

Comment

Selects are in the way as well. They seem to be having a small resurgence in numbers. Besides, Crusaders needs to find adequate winter training as they "broke up" with Stingrays and their Jungleplex.
                              Select and Crusaders are merging again

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X