Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nease-FB Wednesday Night

Palmer Davis and crew let it be known on Wednesday evening why they are the supreme 4A team in the state! Rumor has it that ESPN will be there filming Tim Tebow's alma mater. Pictures will be taking with the king of college football Tebow arm-in-arm with the king of high school soccer Davis. Be there or be square! Heard it through the grapevine that Manchester United will be scouting Davis after the Freddie Adu bust!

Re: Nease-FB Wednesday Night

Originally posted by neases2pieces
    Palmer Davis and crew let it be known on Wednesday evening why they are the supreme 4A team in the state! Rumor has it that ESPN will be there filming Tim Tebow's alma mater. Pictures will be taking with the king of college football Tebow arm-in-arm with the king of high school soccer Davis. Be there or be square! Heard it through the grapevine that Manchester United will be scouting Davis after the Freddie Adu bust!
    So this Palmer campaign has just been a big disinformation ploy and you finally messed up. Reading between the lines it's easy to see that you meant Queen of high school soccer. How long has Palmer been dating Tebow? I can't wait to go to the game. They must make such a cute couple. Will Palmer be going with short skirt and low cut top or will he opt for the tight sweater with capri pants and high heels? If Palmer ends up with Man United, will Tebow feel threatened by Wayne Rooney? Did Palmer fire Toeblow or did they just break up?

Comment

Re: Nease-FB Wednesday Night

Originally posted by Anonymous
      Originally posted by neases2pieces
      So this Palmer campaign has just been a big disinformation ploy and you finally messed up. Reading between the lines it's easy to see that you meant Queen of high school soccer. How long has Palmer been dating Tebow? I can't wait to go to the game. They must make such a cute couple. Will Palmer be going with short skirt and low cut top or will he opt for the tight sweater with capri pants and high heels? If Palmer ends up with Man United, will Tebow feel threatened by Wayne Rooney? Did Palmer fire Toeblow or did they just break up?
      Not that there's anything wrong with it... Still the finest soccer player Florida has ever produced. Ooooozes class on the pitch.

Comment

Homosexual or not, Palmer's play speaks for itself. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is the best player in Florida (yes, I've seen him in Club-ball too...he dictates play and is a real leader of that Clash team in Julington Creek.)

Comment

Homosexual or not, Palmer's play speaks for itself. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is the best player in Florida (yes, I've seen him in Club-ball too...he dictates play and is a real leader of that Clash team in Julington Creek.)
          Hate to burst your bubble but I think issue of his orientation was a joke. He's not Tebow's type.

Comment

Homosexual or not, Tebow is a National Champion. Wouldn't mind being in his shoes.

Comment

Homosexual or not, Tebow is a National Champion. Wouldn't mind being in his shoes.
              Yeah, until it's time to take them off.

Comment

Best Player in Florida? He isn't even the best player in the 3 county area and I certainly wouldn't brag about being the leader of the Creeks Clash. Please spare us

Comment

Lets get down to business. What will the score be of this game. FB finally played a few good teams in Tournament and Nease has all the great players. Lets cut the fluff. SO GIVE ME A PREDICTION ON THE SCORE.

Comment

Lets get down to business. What will the score be of this game. FB finally played a few good teams in Tournament and Nease has all the great players. Lets cut the fluff. SO GIVE ME A PREDICTION ON THE SCORE.

Comment

0 - 0

Comment

4-3. either way

Comment

3-zip NEASE....take it to the bank! PD with the hat trick against Dennis the Menace's neighbor Mr. Wilson.

Comment

2-1 Nease

Comment

2-1 Nease
                              No...
                              1-0 FB through a PK in the 28th minute.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X