Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC expanshun

with the word leaking out about NEFC exoanding west and north, I wonder what will happen if nefc takes over the hole state? wouldn't it be better if there was at least one other club for compition reasons?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    with the word leaking out about NEFC exoanding west and north, I wonder what will happen if nefc takes over the hole state? wouldn't it be better if there was at least one other club for compition reasons?

In the future, you may want to post before you finish the entire 2 liter bottle of vodka.

Comment

In the future, you may want to post before you finish the entire 2 liter bottle of vodka.
      LOL!!!

Or at least invest in a spell checker.

Comment

yikes!!! Where did this post come from???

Comment

How far north? I thought that was sewn up by Stars and Aztecs?

I hear Ashby is chock full of talent. Maybe NEFC is expanding operations there.

Comment

Don't laugh. MPS is now is several states. NEFC could do the same!

Comment

this post was probably written by the NEFC U13G parents. what a pack of buffoons during games. embarrasing to all adults

Comment

this post was probably written by the NEFC U13G parents. what a pack of buffoons during games. embarrasing to all adults
                I have stood next to them while at a tournament and I have to concur, obnoxious. Especially the dads that pretend to also be coaches.

Comment

I have stood next to them while at a tournament and I have to concur, obnoxious. Especially the dads that pretend to also be coaches.
                  And thats any different from the sidelines of any youth soccer game how?????????

Comment

Don't laugh. MPS is now is several states. NEFC could do the same!
                    Good God! They haven't even proven they are capable of running a club in the areas they currently cover! Overexpansion and poor management practices are two of the biggest reasons businesses fail.

Comment

Good God! They haven't even proven they are capable of running a club in the areas they currently cover! Overexpansion and poor management practices are two of the biggest reasons businesses fail.
                      Well, they are "NEW ENGLAND Football Club", right?

Comment

Well, they are "NEW ENGLAND Football Club", right?
                        So what you are saying is the name justifies increasing their potential to fail?

Comment

HHMMM guess youve had your head in (you know) over the last 10 years.. they have grown while most clubs and MAPLE have gone the other way.. seriously have a clue before you spew

Comment

HHMMM guess youve had your head in (you know) over the last 10 years.. they have grown while most clubs and MAPLE have gone the other way.. seriously have a clue before you spew
                            *** are you talking about? What does the club have to show for this 10 year growth? They merge with Puma and poach from Scorpions a year ago and now the assumption is they are taking over the soccer world. Are you kidding me??? It's just the same old, same old under a new name.

Comment

*** are you talking about? What does the club have to show for this 10 year growth? They merge with Puma and poach from Scorpions a year ago and now the assumption is they are taking over the soccer world. Are you kidding me??? It's just the same old, same old under a new name.
                              my bad I thought I saw a reference to MPS I agree with you on the latter

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X