Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best MPS Team?

Which is the strongest MPS girls team? Is it the GU16 Renegades? How do they compare to the GU18s or GU17s?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which is the strongest MPS girls team? Is it the GU16 Renegades? How do they compare to the GU18s or GU17s?
    They've had their share of teams of varying strength [as many clubs do] since they formed but I dont think any with the exception of the U16 girls that have ever come as close to Stars, which is the benchmark on the girls side anyway. I thought their team that had the former WH star, now with Northeastern was pretty strong as well.

From what I've seen personally, their U16 teams may be their strongest age group across the board that they've ever had.

Comment

How do the teams stack up on an absolute (not relative) scale? Could the U16s beat the 18s in a scrimmage? Could the U17s beat either the U18s or U17s?

Comment

Let's make this a quick thread and play this out. There are two potential responses

First Option:

Response to post: Yes, the U16's are the best MPS team. Incredible group that is nationally ranked

Next Reply (from original poster - AKA U16 MPS Parent): Thanks, that is what I have heard too. They are unbelievable.

Second Option:

Response to post: No, the U17s are the best MPS team

Next Reply (from original poster - AKA U16 MPS Parent): Thanks for your reply, but could someone reply that actually knows something about soccer. You obviously have not seen the incredibly talented U16 team play.

Comment

Best answer - this thread was not started by an MPS person at all. It's just another example of Trolls starting trouble. No MPS parent cares who's better. Most of the MPS teams scrimmage each other regularly and those scores aren't published for people to analize.

Comment

Could the U17s beat either the U18s or U17s?
            Are you suggesting that the 17's beat themselves?

Comment

Best answer - this thread was not started by an MPS person at all. It's just another example of Trolls starting trouble. No MPS parent cares who's better. Most of the MPS teams scrimmage each other regularly and those scores aren't published for people to analize.
              yes it was! i love my MPS and i just wanted to talk about it more.. i have tried to get a chat going on their web site but they dont want it.

MPS is the best all around club in NE. This includes; amount of players, amount of competitive teams, amount of coaches, amount of different avenues of soccer(tv, area covered, clothing), amount of gross revenue.....

Comment

Not that challenging a question. Don't these teams scrimmage one another? What have the results been?

Comment

yes it was! i love my MPS and i just wanted to talk about it more.. i have tried to get a chat going on their web site but they dont want it.

MPS is the best all around club in NE. This includes; amount of players, amount of competitive teams, amount of coaches, amount of different avenues of soccer(tv, area covered, clothing), amount of gross revenue.....
                  Go away

Comment

Are you suggesting that the 17's beat themselves?
                    It was a scrimmage. It doesn't count.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X