X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offseason

Who's doing what this winter?

I know Harambee is playing high school level indoor soccer out at Tualatin Indoor Soccer and Ireland is playing Futsal there, as well.

Who else is doing anything and where?

Re: Offseason

We are taking a couple months off, some girls are playing on traveling B-ball. Some might play as guest players on the HS winter league, and they can play indoor but I don't think anyone is going to. Some need the break to heal, we will have some indoor practices. To get ready for the FWR, in the spring.

Comment

So Small Town- should we expect Oregon Rush to be in the FWRL this spring?

Comment

Hey Scores,

OR Rush is playing in the FWRL this spring. Is your team? Which team are you with?

Comment

Originally posted by Shu's Daddy
          Who's doing what this winter?

I know Harambee is playing high school level indoor soccer out at Tualatin Indoor Soccer and Ireland is playing Futsal there, as well.

Who else is doing anything and where?
          Hey SD... Who is "Scores", anyway? Why won't these anonymous posters get some "...." (courage) and sign on with a regular handle and just be up front about who they are representing (child's team/club, etc.). This whistling :-" from behind the curtain stuff is getting old. Anyways, in response to your question/comment about the post season, Ireland not be doing futsal afterall. We were just informed that our coach wants the team to play outdoors in the U15 league this winter, and I'm not sure we will be doing both. I'll give an update when I hear the official word. I heard other teams (Marine, Sunderland, etc.) were planning to play up as well. Should be fun, albeit chilly. :)

Comment

Shu's Daddy,

ICE is playing Indoor at Tualatin, and in fact, we're playing WSM on January 7, 2009! Hope to see you there.
            ICE is not playing Winter, but our DD will be playing on a PCU U-15 team in the winter. Just can't keep her off the field.
            No offense on the THUSC issue. I have no idea who's running what! Good luck this weekend.

Comment

SV - Harambee is going to play U15 ball this winter, as well. I'm with you and the anonymous sign on. They should really get rid of that. The other thing is that people should only be allowed to have 1 username so they can't post under several names and make it look like there is a large support for their point of view.

Truth - There was a mix up with the indoor stuff. We were suppose to play the high school level. I'm not sure where the mix up happened, but we got moved back to the high school level. We got an extra game out of the mix up though. Since the game was already scheduled and it was short notice, the girls are still playing tomorrow (Wednesday), but they'll play the high school teams after that. Would have liked to meet you though.

ST/Dog - What's the scoop with the high school girls this weekend... which teams advanced?

Comment

Bend HS and Mt View (which Dog DD and # 5 play for). The game is at 10:30 at Liberty I believe. Should be a good game, so go out and support the HS girls.

Comment

On the U13 front we are playing at the SoccerPlex in Beaverton at the U14 level against PCU White, PCU Blue and our very own THUSC Sapphire.

I read posts about PCU Ice all the time in reference to U14 league play, are the Blue & White teams their U13's?

Take care all.

Cheers! :D

Comment

SF,

I believe the teams you will be playing are the U-14 "B" team Reign, divided into two teams. They played in Div. 1 this past Fall. I don't know what the U-13 teams are doing.

Comment

ST - Does that mean they'll be able to play at 3pm?

Comment

There was talk of moving the high school championship to 1pm to allow more fans to get over the mountain. But I think it is going to stay at 10:30 which will allow the girls to play in both games.

Comment

Good news Dog!

Comment

Truth - Thanks for the update!

Take care -

Cheers :D

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X