Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecticut team at Lancaster?

Heard that FSA from Connecticut was at the Lancaster fields this weekend. Anyone
    know what that was about?

Re: Connecticut team at Lancaster?

Originally posted by Guest
    Heard that FSA from Connecticut was at the Lancaster fields this weekend. Anyone
    Which FSA team? Possible scrimmage

Comment

FSA was there in the morning. They were a young team, U11 or U12 possibly or maybe a big U10.

Comment

Was told they were u12's and scrimmaged Stars on Saturday and MPS on Sunday.

Comment

FSA was there in the morning. They were a young team, U11 or U12 possibly or maybe a big U10.
          I can't believe they let them leave Connecticut! Don't some of those players have criminal records?

Comment

8v8 or 11v11? Which MPS team?

Comment

Was told they were u12's and scrimmaged Stars on Saturday and MPS on Sunday.
              FSA 4 - Stars 2
              FSA 2 - MPS 2

Comment

FSA is suppose to be the up and coming club in Conn. on the girls side.

Comment

Sounds like MPS has at least one competitive U12 team. This is impressive since they don't put the best players together on the same team until U13.

Comment

Sounds like MPS has at least one competitive U12 team. This is impressive since they don't put the best players together on the same team until U13.
                    Maybe they did a combo team of their top players.

Comment

This is not necessarily accurate, as MPS has All-Star teams starting at U10. The All-Star teams bring together their top players throughout the organization. From what I understand not “ALL” their top players participate, but I would assume enough do, to make a MPS Renegades team for the younger age groups.

Comment

Originally posted by calciatore mama
                        This is not necessarily accurate, as MPS has All-Star teams starting at U10. The All-Star teams bring together their top players throughout the organization. From what I understand not “ALL” their top players participate, but I would assume enough do, to make a MPS Renegades team for the younger age groups.
                        I think its a little different.

An all star team would pull from many differrent SOEs they have into one team but still have a player pool from that basic geography where the Renegade or Bulldog team is built from. I dont know if I am clear on that but...

Comment

Heard from whom? The other MPS parents standing next to you at the FSA scrimmage?

Comment

DOC is TONY DICICCO....

Comment

DOC is TONY DICICCO....
                              Incorrect , Technical Director
                              http://www.soccerpluscamps.com/FSASoccerPlus/staff.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X