Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose The Best Team in Palm Beach County?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose The Best Team in Palm Beach County?

i pick Royal palm Beach whic hcould surprise everyone in districts

royal palm is a joke

Comment

BOCA you tard

Comment

I would agree with Boca, but Royal Palm has some players this year and may surprise in districts. They beat Atlantic, which tied Boca, and they are all 6a, so could meet in playoffs. Boca, Atlantic, Wellington, Central, or Royal Palm is going to be fun to watch in thier bracket.

Comment

palm beach county is a joke and boca is over rated

Comment

Originally posted by skip
            your a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
              Originally posted by skip
              your a dumbass
              hay don't get mad because its true

Comment

I think St. Andrews is clearly the best in the county. Watch out for Wellington, they could still surprise. I think Spanish River could be the best if they got a real soccer coach instead of a teacher that stands in. They play terribly together for all that Team Boca talent on one team.

Comment

are there any good teams in palm beach? didnt think so.

Comment

Royal Palm Beach is great this year...

Comment

BOCA and ATL... strength, endurance, intensity... not beatable by any team when these teams play at the level they can... royal palm beat atlantic in atlantic's first game of the season so calm down if they were to face off again royal palm would get crushed and boca is clearly a top rated team with all the talent they possess they have a heck of a chance to finally win the whole thing this year

Comment

Easily Boca High is the best. West Boca is dark horse 3 loses 2 to Boca High 2-1 and 2-0. They easily beat St Andrews this week. THey are very young but talented.

Comment

my team tied west boca the first time we played them. i think we got lucky though

Comment

That must have been the Park Vista game and yest the Referee calls at the end of the game allowed Park Vista to survive. Referee and Line men screwed up at least 5 or 6 incorrect offside calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                              Easily Boca High is the best. West Boca is dark horse 3 loses 2 to Boca High 2-1 and 2-0. They easily beat St Andrews this week. THey are very young but talented.
                              Is St Andrews overrated again this year. They always talk big during the season, then fizzle at the end. Did they get anyone special this year?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X