Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanity Fair Scandalous World Cup Story

The link below is the new World Cup Article about the upcoming 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Their is a lot of controversy about how the article portrays Italians and Argentinians. Besides some controversial comments they also have big named players in very little clothing.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/dai...ver-story.html

For some World Cup fun come visit www.Braquets.com

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    the link below is the new world cup article about the upcoming 2010 world cup in south africa. Their is a lot of controversy about how the article portrays italians and argentinians. Besides some controversial comments they also have big named players in very little clothing.

for some world cup fun come visit www.braquets.com
    it is the best thing i have ever seen...love the world cup undies

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      it is the best thing i have ever seen...love the world cup undies
      I love Christiano Ronaldo but my daughter informs me he is dating Kim Kardashian so I guess there's no hope for this cougar.

Comment

I love Christiano Ronaldo but my daughter informs me he is dating Kim Kardashian so I guess there's no hope for this cougar.
        Just because you are old, that doesn't make you a cougar. Just an old lady.

Comment

Just because you are old, that doesn't make you a cougar. Just an old lady.
          Thanks for that.

Comment

Can you actually buy those underwear??

Comment

The link below is the new World Cup Article about the upcoming 2010 World Cup in South Africa. Their is a lot of controversy about how the article portrays Italians and Argentinians. Besides some controversial comments they also have big named players in very little clothing.

For some World Cup fun come visit www.Braquets.com
              Is there a link to the mentioned story itself or do you have to get the dead-tree edition to read that?

Comment

They should had chosen someone with a better body then Landon Donovan.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X