Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GU-14 Gold League

Congratulations to the Oregon Rush! Great season.

Will all of the gold teams play in the same spring league this year?

Any early comments on State Cup? Will there be any roster changes that could push the 2-4 teams to the top?

Re: GU-14 Gold League

At this point, I think it is a 2 team race (Southside & OR Rush). I think there are many teams that can challenge them. Eastside seems to give Southside fits. FC Marine plays Bend tough (although that may change a bit with #10 going down for Marine). Hopefully there will be a few teams that will surprise some teams, as well. As we all know, anything is possible. (Anything is even more possible in Medford...doh! hahahahaha)

Comment

Eggy- We are doing the FWRL for the Spring. Want to play different teams. Thank You

Comment

I want to say THANK YOU to Ireland's Coach Gaff for what he said about our team and the girls. =D> =D> It always nice when another coach say nice thing about a different team and club. So Thanks again and I hope SV or someone will tell you that we all appreciate what you said.

Comment

What did he say, when and where?

Comment

He email our coach and just said nice things about how the girls play and their conduct on the field and off. How the girls travel and still did well and being consistent on their playing.

Comment

Wow, very nice!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X