Cascade vs Rush
    Possession vs Sunderland

SUNDAY
    Thelo vs Possession
    Marine vs Ireland
    Dynamite Rush

Good Luck to all Team and have FUN!

Re: Weekend 8

Good game Saturday at PCC Rock Creek at 4:30pm between WSM Harambee & THUSC Sapphire. First & second place going at it. The first time these two teams met, they played fairly evenly in the first half, but Harambee dominated the second half. However, the game ended with a 0-0 tie. What will happen this time? Time will tell.

Comment

Sure quiet out here no one has anything to say about this last weekend of Fall League.
      [color=#FF4040][b]HAPPY HALLOWEEN - Don't get to wet hopefully it won't rain for that time and early to bed for the game the next day.

Comment

Sodium has a BYE this weekend to end league play. Secured a second place spot which is the best Fall finish in team history! Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. Sodium has been practicing with the Vietnamese National team since Thursday. These gals have pretty good skills and what they lack in any area they make up for in team SPEED! Wow!

SD - I'm going to try and swing over to PCC if I can get away this evening. See you there.

Have a great weekend, play hard and good luck!

Cheers. :twisted: [boo!]

Comment

What happened in Salem today?... The first scored online was listed as a 0 - 0 tie between Rush & CFC United. A couple hours later the score is changed to an 8 - 0 win for Rush. What's the story, here?... :?

Comment

I don't know what they said on there, I just got on but it was 4 to 0 at half and end at 8 to 0. The girls played very well today, one game to go. We had 7 different girls score. Hope they play this well tomorrow.

Comment

SV - I ran into #2's dad at PCC today (his younger one just finished playing) and he said Bend tied, which would open the door for Southside to win the division. I got home and saw 8-0 and was wondering if he got bad info from someone or what. It's odd that it would post 0-0 unless one of the teams posted that score initially, then later went back and posted the correct score? I dunno, just throwing out guesses.

Harambee won their last game today 4-0 against THUSC. They finished 1st in Division 1. We'll find out what that's prepared them for next weekend in the OPL tournament. We play ESU Reading, Sherwood Sting, Southside Ireland and FC Portland Marine.

Yikes!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X