X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSG GATORS NOVA

This was posted on mlive today....

MY daughter played one season with the gators at U8 (4 years ago), it cost me about 3800 total for the year with training, tournaments, indoor and the lovely Uniforms they had at that time, the next year she went to the Hawks and it was 2000 for more tourneys, more leagues and no crap to deal with. But this was just my experience.

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................................

How much does it cost now to play there for the year? including tournaments, indoor training, indoor leagues etc.?
    Anyone, anyone?

Could not find it on their website and the team information is from last year. Did they change websites?

Re: PSG GATORS NOVA

LOL

Really, how the F is that stupid to not catch on that they will be paying lots of moeny and continue to do so as the year goes on?

That much for a 7 year old, LOL *** man.

Comment

My wife went to the try out and a day later at the signing 'party' wrote the first checks totaling 2400 dollars. After that we were stuck. We also did not stay for another year and now we play with a club that is much more reasonably priced and has better training. My daughters team has beaten her old team twice this season.

Before hand we should have gotten more information about the fees and such, but we were new at this. Now we know better.

Comment

so what is a good price for soccer?

Comment

Well that depends... who coaches/trains the team? Is the coach qualified? How many times do they train, how long do they train? How dedicated is the player? Is the player getting better? etc. etc. etc.

The problem with a club renting an indoor facility such as Gators and Burn is that part of the club fees are used to have the facility break even. And don't forget that the 'big 3' at psg each make $500 of each player in the club....
          So $1500 of the $2800 went straight to the directors...

Comment

a-hole, read the question again and answer it if you can, whats wrong, jealous they get 500 and u get what 450 per player u dont even coach?

Comment

Read!!! They paid $3800 for a 7 year old.........

Comment

Which 3 are making $500 each from each player? That is what, $100,000 each a year? Just wondering what they do to get that much?

Comment

Just look at their website and you will figure it out....

Think your estimate is on the low side

Comment

See, I don't know if the foreigners on this fourm know, we are still a capitalist country and it is not illeagal to make money.

But if your not allowed to vote in this ****ry you'll never understand.

Comment

Learn to use MS word as it will do a spell check for you prior to posting. Drink another beer will ya. Oh and I voted for Obama.

Comment

How's this?

See, I don't know if the foreigners on this forum know, we are still a capitalist country and it is not illegal to make money.

But if your not allowed to vote in this ****ry you'll never understand.

Comment

won't be long till their bubble burst with the way this economy is going.

no problem with people making a living but this is robbery in clear daylight.

Comment

I believe each PSG team has a cost breakdown showing clear transparency. PSG parents are quite successful, intelligent, cost conscious and are pleased to be able to help their children develop confidence and life skills via soccer. The big three have proven track records of positively impacting children in the sport of soccer (and they happened to be good people and well intentioned in helping others succeed). The most common recruiting method by outsiders includes questioning costs, but a cost accountant approach without emotion shows the investment goes towards training frequency vs. other clubs. Review the cost facts on a line by line basis. PSG is not for everyone, but certainly the parents in the club share a common value: we love our children, the sport of soccer and watching them grow into successful young adults.

Comment

Another thing to keep in mind; Fund Raisers are always options.

Good Fund Raisers or Fund Raising Coordinators also help tighten parent, player, coach and director relationships.

(might be a good thing from refering to them as the big 3 right now though)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X