Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      any comments on this group?
      Just worry about development!

Comment

any comments on this group?
        What's with their boys side?

Comment

NEFC should save a couple thousand bucks and follow the MPS model play inhouse!! That's what they are doing anyway.

Comment

Just worry about development!
            I love it when I hear development- development = please write me another check

Comment

Maybe the NEFC U11 gunners arent as good as they thought they were. Or maybe the assistant coach isnt that good of a coach, subbing in for the suspended Boates???

Comment

The Gunners are not that good I have seem both them and the Arsenal (u10) play and I think BB U10 are the better team. Stars will take the Andre Cup.

Comment

Maybe the NEFC U11 gunners arent as good as they thought they were. Or maybe the assistant coach isnt that good of a coach, subbing in for the suspended Boates???
                  They are a good team and play pretty soccer. They play wide and move the ball well with crisp passing. They are obviously younger and smaller which I am betting is causing issues this season. If BB and the parents can be patient, they will be an excellent team, but that remains to be seen. I do not particularly like NEFC and/or BB but it is a very nice little team they have there.

Comment

The Gunners are not that good I have seem both them and the Arsenal (u10) play and I think BB U10 are the better team. Stars will take the Andre Cup.
                    if nefc dont win state cup they parents were promised a full refund. Good for the parents as it is a no lose situation

Comment

nefc needs to only have 2-3 teams in u-11,to watered down

Comment

Posts like this are sort of amusing. NEFC should have 2 - 3 team in a division. Some posters look at, for example this U-11 Blue girls group and make a comment about what the CLUB should do. Like some of the "mega clubs", thats not factoring the realization that a significant percentage of the kids play where they do, in large part due to location. There is too much travel time for many parents, especially for those kids who play an instrument, another sport etc. We play for NEFC but a consideration is because they're in our backyard and very convenient. Like most realtors will tell you, much of it is location, location, location (pls don't confuse this by having kids play for a very substandard group due to driving distance). Girls won today, got to .500 in the Blue division so if that club has a bunch of .500 or better teams in the division, maybe their doing ok?

Comment

BB's u10 (last place) and u11 team (3rd place)
                          where are all the fans now?

Comment

Posts like this are sort of amusing. NEFC should have 2 - 3 team in a division. Some posters look at, for example this U-11 Blue girls group and make a comment about what the CLUB should do. Like some of the "mega clubs", thats not factoring the realization that a significant percentage of the kids play where they do, in large part due to location. There is too much travel time for many parents, especially for those kids who play an instrument, another sport etc. We play for NEFC but a consideration is because they're in our backyard and very convenient. Like most realtors will tell you, much of it is location, location, location (pls don't confuse this by having kids play for a very substandard group due to driving distance). Girls won today, got to .500 in the Blue division so if that club has a bunch of .500 or better teams in the division, maybe their doing ok?

Which team is yours because all the important ones lost

Comment

I love it when I hear development- development = please write me another check
                              That's what everybody keeps saying. "I'm just a professional". Everybody keeps saying that to me. "I'm just a professional", "I'm just a professional". I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X