Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western in general

I've got to say I thought a lot of the bashing on this site going on about the folks out west were just... well good fun being polked at them but, I was at a basketball tournament this weekend and I saw first hand some of the most off the wall fans I have ever seen in my life. I saw 600 lbs plus do a belly bump at half time. Just to let you know C'mon Lis, C'mon Lis is heard everywhere. What a bunch of morons.

have you posted this on talking-basketball?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I saw 600 lbs plus do a belly bump at half time.
      Please click the "trick of a tiny belly" link ad on this forum

Comment

I've got to say I thought a lot of the bashing on this site going on about the folks out west were just... well good fun being polked at them but, I was at a basketball tournament this weekend and I saw first hand some of the most off the wall fans I have ever seen in my life. I saw 600 lbs plus do a belly bump at half time. Just to let you know C'mon Lis, C'mon Lis is heard everywhere. What a bunch of morons.
        Even worse is you cannot distinguish gender. Doesn't matter though as long as they can throw the hay bales on top of the hay wagon.

Comment

II don't know if they are as dirty on the soccer field as they are on the hard court, but there was a girl on the team that fore armed a girl and knocked her over just because the girl was blocking her from getting a loose ball rolling out of bounds. It would have been the CHEETAS ball without the forearm. Parents cheered (and stood up) when our player rolled an ankle and was carted off the court. Parents and children (obviously) they are the fruit falling not to far from the tree) swearing at the ref when things did not go in their favor. This crowd is a joke and obviously not used to winning, but if you hear a high screeched mom who talks like Cindy lauper when she explains to other parents about why she screams the way she does, just remember Lis just a wana have fun, she really really want to, Lis just a wana have fun.

Comment

Pathetic posts, that's all I can say. Going to another thread.

Comment

C'mon Lis, C'mon Lis, C'mon Lis - battle cry for western mass

Comment

C'mon Lis, C'mon Lis, C'mon Lis - battle cry for western mass
                Who or what is Lis? Seen it many times on this forum, never could figure out what the hell it is......a club, someone's name, what???

Comment

I do hate to burst your bubble, but the fact that you would come on a public forum with comments like, indicates a distinct lack of class!

Comment

East of Worcester

I have lived in both ends of MA and I am here to tell you that the only difference between the western MA players and parents and the rest of MA is that the closer you get to Boston, the more likely it is that the insults and poor sportsmanship gets dished out with dropped (or added) "r's" .

Since these posts came from eastern MA players or parents, I rest my case.

Comment

I have lived in both ends of MA and I am here to tell you that the only difference between the western MA players and parents and the rest of MA is that the closer you get to Boston, the more likely it is that the insults and poor sportsmanship gets dished out with dropped (or added) "r's" .

Since these posts came from eastern MA players or parents, I rest my case.
                      Unless you are writing all of these posts, how do you figure that?

Comment

Context clues... When people who post use the term "there" to refer to western MA and "they" to refer to folks who live west of Worcester, to me, this is a strong indication that the people positng do not live in western MA.

Comment

Context clues... When people who post use the term "there" to refer to western MA and "they" to refer to folks who live west of Worcester, to me, this is a strong indication that the people positng do not live in western MA.
                          Context clues... what a stupid post. Give me oxygen thief for $600 Alex. *** is positng webster?

Comment

You should include Worcester as western Mass. At least that's what the easterns think.

Comment

You should include Worcester as western Mass. At least that's what the easterns think.
                              Actually, Eastern Mass views Worcester as Central Mass

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X