10/25
    ARSENAL VS EMFC 95 arsensal
    RUSH 95 VS HOT SHOTS rush
    SODIUM VS PLATINUM sodium

10/26
    ARSENAL VS PLATINUM' platinum
    HOT SHOTS VS WSM 95 hot shots

Good luck to all and girls have FUN
    After this weekend we should see where a lot of the teams will finish. Sorry if I forgot any team.

Re: WEEKEND 7

So is everyone afraid to talk or just out enjoying this very nice weather we are having. So all of the teams that are coming our way enjoy the drive and all the many fall colors out there.

Comment

I've had a heckuva time getting to this website. I found this today going through a backdoor (so to speak). Like I said in another thread ... game of the year is in Bend on Sunday. Leaning towards Bend (by 1), but would not be surprised at all to see Southside walk away with this one. Bend has a little more offense, Southside has a little more defense. Better defense with offense could take this one. Good luck to Small Town, Sideline View and Yogdogg.

I'm kinda curious to see what kind of game we have Sunday (Harambee vs. Valencia). The last time these 2 teams met, there was poor officiating, which led to some serious issues on the field in the 2nd half. Two yellow cards were issued and 2 others were probably deserved, one being Shu. Hopefully the girls forget about that game and just come out and play some good ol' fashioned soccer.

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Comment

Well it was of those game the ball can't find the net. Bend 1 and Possession 0. At the end of the game the Possession coach go a red card, he sure yells a lot at his girls I guess he yelled at the ref too. Well looking forward to playing Ireland tomorrow, today was such a nice day for soccer, no wind and nice and warm.

Comment

ST - Thanks for posting the U13 results! We'll get some participation on this site yet! And yes, the Rush 95 team is a powerhouse!
          SD - You are correct in navigating to this site, quite the battle!

Well, Sodium is off to OPL, then Surf Cup, Blue Mountain Exchange, Walla Walla and then Las Vegas! Going to be a busy next few months!

Good luck to all.

Cheers :D

Comment

ST/SL/YD - Let's hear some serious details from your game today!!! Kickoff is in less than 2 hours and I already can't wait to hear who won. I wouldn't be suprised if Bend won by 1, Southside won by 1 or the two teams tied. I would be surprised if one team beat the other team by 3 goals or more. Both teams haven't had any trouble scoring this year (except Southside vs. Eastside) and both teams have played pretty good defense (Southside just a bit better though). It's too bad this game isn't taped and played online somewhere so the rest of us can see it.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Tie again 1-1. A good back and forth game I think Ireland played a little better than us the first half and I think Rush played better the 2nd half. I believe Rush had a few more shoots than Ireland both teams couldn't capitalize on the corner kicks and there were to many on both sides. Rush scored !st towards the end of the 1st half and Ireland scored at the end of the 1st half. So maybe Sl or YD will put there 2 cent in. Great job to the girls.

Comment

Wow, WSM Harambee had a rough one today against WUSC Valencia. The 2 teams met a few weeks ago and that game ended up being very physical. So today the two teams met again and it was even more physical than the previous meeting.

Valencia came out very aggressive, forearms to the back of our girls all game long. The ref wasn't calling it so why stop. Unfortunately, they took out one of our players. The girls swung the ball to the wing. She had a ton of space in front of her. She pushed the ball ahead, then a Valencia player came from the side and kicked her feet out from beneath her. She layed on the ground screaming. Unfortunately, she landed on her face. Her braces dug into her lower lip, her teeth hurt and bled a bit, her head hurt and she couldn't put much weight on her leg. The physical play continued. The score was tied at halftime, 0-0.

The second half was more of the same. However, WSM Harambee began giving it back a bit. A few fouls were called, but not nearly enough for either team. Eventually, Harambee put one in the net. The girls came together to celebrate the goal. the goalie retrieved the ball, then proceeded to kick the ball right at the group of girls, hitting one in the head. A short while later, Valencia was called for a foul. The player called for the foul turned and kicked the ball at one of our players, hitting her in the head (I believe it was the same girl the goalie hit). This was beyond ridiculous. We had another player knocked down, who got up holding her shoulder and crying as the ref blew the final whistle. I'd like to say it's forunate no one got hurt, but I don't know that to be true. I've not heard how either of our players are doing at this point.

These 2 teams have played each other numerous times, including twice this past summer, and the games were never like these past 2 games. All I can do is shake my head and hope these 2 teams don't meet again this season.

Comment

Need prayer for a girl on the team that cracked a bone on Sunday against Ireland, just above her ankle. :( She will be out for 2 months, she is # 20. Thanks again and it was no ones fault.

Comment

I'm afraid as the girls get older, we're going to see more and more injuries as the players get stronger and the game gets more physical. Thoughts and well wishes go out for #20. Let's hope for a speedy recovery! Sounds like she'll be back in plenty of time for State Cup.

Comment

She was the physical one, slide tackle from the side and little from behind. She our little go getter. Hopefully she will be back for the FWRL this spring. She broke her collar bone a couple years ago playing against Cascade. She will be okay in time. Thanks SD.

Comment

Is anybody else doing the FWRL?

Comment

Looks like the 94 Rush are joining the FWRL

Comment

Sounds like the same old Bend, they get behind and the start playing dirty. I have seem them do it many time. It is to bad because they are a good team.

Comment

Guest Bend wasn't behind, the tie keeps us ahead. And I was wrong she didn't foul she hit the ball out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X