Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nefc

overrated. unless...your on the A team. the rest of you teams keep funding the club. PM is the worst overrated coach and bull-crapper on the feild. at least BB teams always win.

Im not sure why you are all always talking about NEFC..Have you seen the other club
    (which many left) that has now been elected te ECNL status.. I think that is amazing!!!Let's talk about how great those girls are.. And how maybe BB and PM might want to try and take credit for those wins.. but really can't.. Until FM cuts my daughter we are tru believers.. And don't believe us.. GO to BC, see those girls, or better yet watch the breakers.. Thats where our girls will be!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Im not sure why you are all always talking about NEFC..Have you seen the other club
      (which many left) that has now been elected te ECNL status.. I think that is amazing!!!Let's talk about how great those girls are.. And how maybe BB and PM might want to try and take credit for those wins.. but really can't.. Until FM cuts my daughter we are tru believers.. And don't believe us.. GO to BC, see those girls, or better yet watch the breakers.. Thats where our girls will be!!
      easy scorps parents. i take nothing from the older scorpion teams. the younger teams are hurting.

Comment

easy scorps parents. i take nothing from the older scorpion teams. the younger teams are hurting.
        Hurting?

Comment

I dont want to argue about scores. there is something to be said about playing with each other for a season.. Now we did great in the fall, but are adding new players so far every week. What does that tell me?? Some are disallusioned with what they thought was going to happen, and pome have just left other clubs, because this club is a good team!!

Comment

Hurting?
            yes, as in. not doing good.surprisen to see them that weak. never seen a scorps younger team so week. untill now

Comment

overrated. unless...your on the A team. the rest of you teams keep funding the club. PM is the worst overrated coach and bull-crapper on the feild. at least BB teams always win.
              Yawn!

Not only has Scorpions gone downhill since these two left, how's PM's old Scorpion team doing without him? Of course the answer is it is a sinking ship with passengers ready to jump. Just like the rest of the club.

Comment

I dont want to argue about scores. there is something to be said about playing with each other for a season.. Now we did great in the fall, but are adding new players so far every week. What does that tell me?? Some are disallusioned with what they thought was going to happen, and pome have just left other clubs, because this club is a good team!!
                maybe the older girls but not the younger ones.

Comment

yes, as in. not doing good.surprisen to see them that weak. never seen a scorps younger team so week. untill now
                  Maybe you should go to mass on Saturday night and go whatch the hurting teams on Sunday morning instead of trashing something that you have never seen.

Comment

Maybe you should go to mass on Saturday night and go whatch the hurting teams on Sunday morning instead of trashing something that you have never seen.
                    watched them at the scorpion bowl. im just saying it surprisen to see them going down hill.

Comment

Or maybe just start watching the teams play.. Where most are playing all of their big players( and we all know it doesn't count until U11) FM is having his U8's and above play.. So who in two years is going to have more experience.. Now I think that the girls who play for a coule of years, and then it counts are going to be amazing. So amybe they lose at the U10 level.. OK. let me know besides you people who is watching.. I tell all my friends.. Come try out here, the coaching is amazing, and my daughter is happy! In the end if she likes whre she playing, then I like where sh'e playing.. Not really that hard of a decision!!

Comment

watched them at the scorpion bowl. im just saying it surprisen to see them going down hill.
                        Well I saw the at the Scorpion bowl also and I couldnt agree more ...They looked very bad . If this is the answer then FM is asking the wrong question.

Comment

What I like That FM is doing is having girls at the same age group play together.. So although you may not play together on the weekend.. you will during the week, and in a year or two depending on your age, have a great team.. yes the scorpion bowl was not the best perfomance, but had they won, you would have also complained about that!! SO, take in to effect, that someone is looking to the future, and he shoud be able to(let's just start a new thread with all of the colleges his girls have been admitted to) and then we can continue this conversation.. I think maybe at this point I'm only talking to the stars parents..because they are the only ones who can relate with college issues!! But hey NEFC.. thanks for participating!!

Comment

What I like That FM is doing is having girls at the same age group play together.. So although you may not play together on the weekend.. you will during the week, and in a year or two depending on your age, have a great team.. yes the scorpion bowl was not the best perfomance, but had they won, you would have also complained about that!! SO, take in to effect, that someone is looking to the future, and he shoud be able to(let's just start a new thread with all of the colleges his girls have been admitted to) and then we can continue this conversation.. I think maybe at this point I'm only talking to the stars parents..because they are the only ones who can relate with college issues!! But hey NEFC.. thanks for participating!!
                            scorps have nothing on the nefc younger teams. they keep this up and they will be in masc by u-13

Comment

I dont want to throw stones, but we did beat the NEFC team in the fall, Now maybe not all 3 teams did, but now we have 4.. So.. odds are good they compete at our best level with thier best level.. Now I will not be here in May to tell you if we won or lost.. If we have lost, yes I will be upset, but move on, if we have won., I will be happy but no gloat.. Can you say the same?? I live in a town where we are close friends with both teams.. kind of like the private school/public school debate.. Who can say which one is better. Let me know in 15 years how your child is doing, I will let you know how mine is doing. I am just so happy that my daughter prefers soccer to texting.. The day that changes I think I have to move to a different web site!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X