Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girls club soccer

how would you rate these clubs? in order. nefc,scorps,stars,crusaders,stingrays,ss select. heres my opinion. 1 the best. 6 the worst.
    1.nefc
    2.scorps
    3.stars
    4.stingrays
    5.crusaders
    6.ss select

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    how would you rate these clubs? in order. nefc,scorps,stars,crusaders,stingrays,ss select. heres my opinion. 1 the best. 6 the worst.
    1.nefc
    2.scorps
    3.stars
    4.stingrays
    5.crusaders
    6.ss select
    Stars
    Scorps
    NEFC
    Crusaders
    SS Select
    Stingrays

Comment

Hi,
      Why would you rate those teams that way.. Not sure I want to be that person that always bashes NEFC.. but when you are rating the stars and the scorpions, I think you need to take the others out of the mix.. They may make it soon, But they are not in the same league right now.. I am happy that we have sonmething to strive for..And I can only hope that my daughter will be in that mix in a couple of years!!

Comment

why the stingrays so low. they beat select nefc and crusaders

Comment

Stars
          Scorps
          NEFC
          Crusaders
          SS Select
          Stingrays
          Where is MPS? And who are the Stingrays??

How are you rating them? Quanity or Quality?

Comment

why the stingrays so low. they beat select nefc and crusaders
            GOOD point ....I have no reason ...just dont know the stingrays as well as the other clubs (honest will get you in trouble )

Comment

whos MPS? and the rating is on both.

Comment

1.nefc
                2.scorps
                3.stars
                4.stingrays
                5.crusaders
                6.ss select
                Who really cares? At the end of the day the club your kid is with is the only one that really matters. If you want someone else's opinion about a particular club because you are thinking of transitioning to it in June, you would be better served asking a parent from that club directly about their experience. Otherwise all you have to do is look in the standing and follow the state cup to see where clubs stand.

For those who feel compelled to post a response to this thread please see it for what it is. This was probably started by either a club official trying to further an agenda or a parent with an axe to grind. No credible person is going to sincerely ask this question.

Comment

GOOD point ....I have no reason ...just dont know the stingrays as well as the other clubs (honest will get you in trouble )
                  i agree the stars are the best club out there. i would put nefc above the scorps. very concerned at what i see scorps younger teams U-10, 11 and 12

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
                    Who really cares? At the end of the day the club your kid is with is the only one that really matters. If you want someone else's opinion about a particular club because you are thinking of transitioning to it in June, you would be better served asking a parent from that club directly about their experience. Otherwise all you have to do is look in the standing and follow the state cup to see where clubs stand.

For those who feel compelled to post a response to this thread please see it for what it is. This was probably started by either a club official trying to further an agenda or a parent with an axe to grind. No credible person is going to sincerely ask this question.
                    im just looking to place my neice on a good club team. and to sure where to go she just moved here from Brazil to live with me. shes 11. any help?

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
                      Who really cares?
                      It's the parents that care... MUCH, MUCH more than the players. The parents are obsessed with getting their kids on the best team, winning games and the holy grail...a state cup!

Comment

i agree the stars are the best club out there. i would put nefc above the scorps. very concerned at what i see scorps younger teams U-10, 11 and 12
                        Not sure if the Scorps U12 are not strong I hear they have won a few games ...I agree the U11 needs a ton of works but the U10 teams have some good players

Comment

im just looking to place my neice on a good club team. and to sure where to go she just moved here from Brazil to live with me. shes 11. any help?
                          She should play for Nantucket. It's a pipeline to Botofogo and the Brazil National team. Not.

Comment

It's the parents that care... MUCH, MUCH more than the players. The parents are obsessed with getting their kids on the best team, winning games and the holy grail...a state cup!
                            totally agree. i still rate the scorps above ss select...their rival.

Comment

She should play for Nantucket. It's a pipeline to Botofogo and the Brazil National team. Not.
                              thanks for your help you jerk

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X