Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play in England this summer

SuperClubs is looking for a few really good boys and girls players aged 14, 15, 16 & 17 to take to England this summer to play on the 2010 SuperClubs National Team. The SuperClubs National Team is made up of great players from around the United States that will travel to England in the summer of 2010 to play the top Youth Professional Academy teams. This is truly the soccer experience if a lifetime.

For those of you not familiar with SuperClubs, they sponsor The National Indoor Championship and SuperClubs Outdoor tournaments across the United States for many of the larger clubs, leading to a National Championship. The privilege of participating on the SuperClubs National Team is normally strictly reserved for players on those teams making it to the National Championships. This year, however, travel fears, injuries and the economy have left a few openings for elite players that need to be filled.

Our SuperClubs National Teams are coached by some of soccer’s biggest names. Programs such as Yale, Dayton, Clemson, Stetson, Saint Louis University, University of Missouri Kansas City, Memphis, and Tulsa have all sent coaches to lead our teams. The benefit of working with a collegiate coach prior to the recruitment phase of a youth player’s career is truly invaluable!

The 2009 SuperClubs National Teams just got back from England a few months ago and all 6 teams did amazingly well. The trip was a blast. In addition to playing 6 great games against the top youth professional academy teams such as Blackburn Rovers, Wigan, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield United, Reading, Fulham & Charlton Athletic our teams got to see Manchester United play at Old Trafford and even trained with the staff of the Bolton Wanderers Football Club from the English Premiership. You can read the trip diary by going to www.upper90.com (then hot the tab on the left that says International Tours). The diary is a lot of fun to read and it gives you a unique glimpse into the tour.

If you have some special players that you think are worthy of such an honor, please reply as soon as possible. These spots will fill very quickly! Note that these trips are not for everyone and marginal players need not apply. We are looking to bolster our existing team roster with strong players to take on the better competition. Each year we have several parents that accompany their sons and daughters on this soccer journey of a lifetime, strengthening the experience for everyone involved! I know not every player nominated will be able to attend but most players are interested and all love the recognition.

If you have a genuine interest and your player fits the bill, I would absolutely love to chat about the opportunity. Please phone me at your earliest convenience. The next step in the process will be a phone conversation detailing the trip and determining whether this would be a fit. References from many areas across the nation are available from the past travelers and coaches.

I have resent the information (attached and below). Please look at the information and give a few players on your team the soccer opportunity of a lifetime.
    If you have any questions please feel free to email or call me at 1-800-877-3790 x29
    Take care and I look forward to speaking with you soon
    Pat Ozburn
    SuperClubs National Team- A "Once in a Lifetime Experience for Talented Young American Players"
    www.upper90.com
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X