Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U14G-message from the west

on behalf of western united I would like to ask..."How do you like me now?" dominant in the sub-regional - swapping places next year with fraud scorpions while explosion staying put - gave stars a game where nobody else could and easily we could have won it- sorry but told you so-

Geez. Don't you have crops to plant or livestock to feed.

Congrats to the girls. They'll have wonderful memories in a few years when they're tilling, milking, flipping flapjacks, or down on the Housatonic washing up. Yee hah.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      on behalf of western united I would like to ask..."How do you like me now?" dominant in the sub-regional - swapping places next year with fraud scorpions while explosion staying put - gave stars a game where nobody else could and easily we could have won it- sorry but told you so-
      WU will be 2nd in the Sub-regionals. Not dominant. SECOND!!!!!

Comment

It's school vacation week. Parents, do you know where your kids are surfing?

Comment

OOps. didn't see the scores posted. Probably a tie and win the tie-breaker on the second tier. Still not dominant. Tied for first.

Comment

A position they are used to....

If you ever wondered why the rest of Ma soccer loathes WU this is why, you keep telling everyone how good you are cause you lost well.

Instead of proclaiming to the world how someday you may get as lucky bounce how about you just be proud of what a good team you have and how well your 13/14 year old girls have done.

Coming in here and talking smack you can't back up just makes you look as silly as your foul mouth parents sound on the sidelines during most matches, encouraged on by the equally foul mouth coach (and was when I saw him coaching this team at U-12's, I thought he was a psycho then)

Comment

OOps. didn't see the scores posted. Probably a tie and win the tie-breaker on the second tier. Still not dominant. Tied for first.
              like usual, you are wrong about western united. no losses and will win it. dispite those who said it couldnt happen

Comment

If you ever wondered why the rest of Ma soccer loathes WU this is why, you keep telling everyone how good you are cause you lost well.

Instead of proclaiming to the world how someday you may get as lucky bounce how about you just be proud of what a good team you have and how well your 13/14 year old girls have done.

Coming in here and talking smack you can't back up just makes you look as silly as your foul mouth parents sound on the sidelines during most matches, encouraged on by the equally foul mouth coach (and was when I saw him coaching this team at U-12's, I thought he was a psycho then)
                this thread was not started by any body from wu. Some one is looking for an opportunity to deflect.

Comment

Are the tiebreakers posted anywhere?

Comment

Western is jacked up !!

Comment

Don't know what it is about those coaches and clubs out West - must be something in the water out there. We have our share in the east, but the WU and Pioneers teams seem to be overly aggressive and the parents and coaches are psychos. Credit to Soccer Domain - seems like a well run competitive program with "normal" coaches and parents, but WU and the Pioneers are freakin' crazy.

Comment

Water? You sissy city folk drink your fancy bottled waters. Real men drink whiskey and moonshine. Beer for the womenfolk and young ones. Water is for livestock, crops and cleanin' up once a month whether we need it or not.

Comment

mAN i AM GETTING SO SICCK OF tHIS !!!

Comment

Don't know what it is about those coaches and clubs out West - must be something in the water out there. We have our share in the east, but the WU and Pioneers teams seem to be overly aggressive and the parents and coaches are psychos. Credit to Soccer Domain - seems like a well run competitive program with "normal" coaches and parents, but WU and the Pioneers are freakin' crazy.
                            Crazy man! Really CRAAZZZYYY.

Comment

So Western is presently in first place. Alleycat will tie them. And the record is an overpowering 4-0-3 with 8 goals scored in 7 games. Strong! Allowing only 2 is great though. Congratulations on a good season. Don't brag about domination though. It's a good season. Good luck in the playoff and hope you make it to Region 1 with a win there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X