Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody doing this tourney?

With the State Cup games moved to April, is anyone doing this tourney instead???

Oregon Premiere League Cup will be held November 7, 8, 9, 15, 16
    Sponsored by USClub Soccer and US Youth Soccer Association

$450 entry fee U11-U14 Boys and Girls
    Premiere and Gold Divisions will be formed based on previous state cup results and current league standing.

Awards presented to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams

Eligible Teams: Current Boys/Girls U12, U13, U14
    Premiere Gold, Premiere Silver, Div.1

Eligible Teams: Current Boys/Girls U11 (All games will be 11v.11)
    Premiere, Premiere Gold, Premiere Silver, and Div. 1

3 Game Guarantee
    Games start Friday evening November 7th

All players and teams need to be registered with US Club Soccer or US Youth Soccer Association (OYSA)

All check in will be at the field before each game with each team presenting an official USClub Soccer or USYSA (OYSA) roster and player cards to the match official.

All preliminary games will be played at all participants home fields.
    Finals and Semi-Finals will be played in Beaverton at locations to be announced.

Registration Closes Friday October 10th

Registration can be completed online at www.thusc.org under Tournaments

Questions please call 503 626-1923 or email tom@thusc.org

Re: Anybody doing this tourney?

SD - Our calendar says Oregon Cup for that weekend. I believe it is the same one. That's tight since we fly out over Thanksgiving to San Diego for the Surf Cup. Going to be a busy November.
    Also, since the "tom@thusc.org" happens to be our coach, , it probably makes sense.

Best of luck to all on the coming games! =D>

Cheers! :D

Comment

I don't think we will teams is playing in the Temecula, Ca. over Thanksgiving weekend too much traveling.

Comment

Ireland has plans to play in the tournament.

Comment

US Club Soccer held this state cup in Washington last year. They are holding it again this year in Wa.

Is there still a Oregon State Cup in the Fall with the finish in the Spring like last year? If not. when is the roster cut-off for Oregon teams before their state cup starts?

Comment

Hi Eggy long time no hear. All of the state cup is in the Spring. Don't know when the cut off is yet but I'll see if I can find out for you. How is FCSC doing this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
              Hi Eggy long time no hear. All of the state cup is in the Spring. Don't know when the cut off is yet but I'll see if I can find out for you. How is FCSC doing this year?
              The players are doing great. League record is 3-0-1.

Comment

I asked our team mom and she said it would be later, but not sure when they haven't sent out the info on state cup yet.
                Originally posted by eggy
                US Club Soccer held this state cup in Washington last year. They are holding it again this year in Wa.

Is there still a Oregon State Cup in the Fall with the finish in the Spring like last year? If not. when is the roster cut-off for Oregon teams before their state cup starts?

Comment

HM - good to see you here. Been a while. Glad to hear Ireland is playing in this tourney. Our club officer person thought Bend was gonna play (sniff sniff). Hopefully there will be a good turn out from the Gold and Silver Divisions.

Eggy - Wuz happenin up north?

Comment

[quote="Shu's Daddy"

Eggy - Wuz happenin up north?[/quote]

It's going pretty good up here. Nemesis is 3-0-1 in the P1 state league. Timbers are 4-0 in the PDL Div 2 league and Xplosion are 4-0 in PDL Div 4.

We get to travel to our closest away game this weekend. Only 3 hours away. Yeah for us.

Good luck this weekend

Comment

Eggy, sounds like they're trying to arrange a scrimmage game with Nemesis Saturday. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. We've got a wedding that afternoon. Even more unfortunate, my girlfriends daughter will be going to the wedding as well so the girls won't have their sweeper. WAH

Comment

Originally posted by Shu's Daddy
                        Eggy, sounds like they're trying to arrange a scrimmage game with Nemesis Saturday. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. We've got a wedding that afternoon. Even more unfortunate, my girlfriends daughter will be going to the wedding as well so the girls won't have their sweeper. WAH
                        I don't think it's with the Nemesis. We will be half way up Mt. Rainier playing the MRFC Celtic on Saturday. But would love to play you sometime. Eggy not involved with running the team any longer. I just watch games now.

Comment

Is this for only Oregon teams or can Washington teams play too?
                          Where it says home game does that mean if we play we would have a home game and how do they decide on home games?

Comment

It's for Washington teams, as well. I don't know about the home field thing though.

Eggy, scrimmage won't work out cuz we'll only have like 8 girls available. I was sure they mentioned Nemesis name, hmmm. Wonder who they're really talking with.

Comment

Eggy - Do you think any Washington will go, because your season last longer so they won't be able to.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X