• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend 3

SATURDAY

DYNAMITE VS. IRELAND st-ireland
    CASCADE FC VS. POSSESSION st-possession
    MARINE VS. OR RUSH st- this should be a good game haven't played each other for about 7 months
    THELO VS. SUNDERLAND st-sunderland

SUNDAY

MARINE VS. SUNDERLAND st- marine
    IRELAND VS. THELO st- ireland
    POSSESSION VS. OR RUSH st- be interesting
    CASCADE FC VS. DYNAMITE st-dynamite

Good Luck and have FUN. =D>

Re: Weekend 3

Saturday Silver

BSC vs PCU (don't want to jinx it)
    CFA vs Sherwood CFA
    Ginga vs. Canby Ginga
    ESU vs. Bend Bend

Sunday Silver

BSC vs Canby BSC

Comment

Saturday Division 1

Reign vs. Harambee - ?
      Valencia vs. Aqua - Valencia
      Eclipse vs. Storm - Storm

Sunday Division 1

Milan vs. Storm - Storm
      Valencia vs. Reign - Valencia
      Aqua vs. Storm - Aqua
      Sapphire vs. Harrambee - ?

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
        SATURDAY

DYNAMITE VS. IRELAND st-ireland Ireland
        CASCADE FC VS. POSSESSION st-possession Possession
        MARINE VS. OR RUSH st- this should be a good game haven't played each other for about 7 months Marine
        THELO VS. SUNDERLAND st-sunderland Sunderland

SUNDAY

MARINE VS. SUNDERLAND st- marine Marine
        IRELAND VS. THELO st- ireland Ireland
        POSSESSION VS. OR RUSH st- be interesting Rush
        CASCADE FC VS. DYNAMITE st-dynamite Dynamite

Sorry ST. That FC game should be a good one and I can see it going either way. Gave the nod to the home team, but wouldn't be surprised to see OR Rush take em to town! Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth
          Saturday Silver

BSC vs PCU (don't want to jinx it) BSC
          CFA vs Sherwood CFA CFA
          Ginga vs. Canby Ginga Ginga
          ESU vs. Bend Bend Rush

Sunday Silver

BSC vs Canby BSC BSC
          Sorry Truth. Haven't seen PCU play for quite some time and I remember Black Magic from last year. I'm solely basing my decision on that (I have no clue if they have the same players, coach, etc?). Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Comment

[quote=Shu's Daddy]
            Originally posted by "Small Town":1f77lmew
            SATURDAY

DYNAMITE VS. IRELAND st-ireland Ireland sv: Ireland
            CASCADE FC VS. POSSESSION st-possession Possession sv: Possession
            MARINE VS. OR RUSH st- should be a good game haven't played each other for 7 months Marine sv: Rush
            THELO VS. SUNDERLAND st-sunderland Sunderland sv: Sunderland

SUNDAY

MARINE VS. SUNDERLAND st- marine Marine sv: Marine
            IRELAND VS. THELO st- ireland Ireland sv: Ireland
            POSSESSION VS. OR RUSH st- be interesting Rush sv: Rush
            CASCADE FC VS. DYNAMITE st-dynamite Dynamite sv: CFC

Sorry ST. That FC game should be a good one and I can see it going either way. Gave the nod to the home team, but wouldn't be surprised to see OR Rush take em to town! Good luck to everyone this weekend![/quote:1f77lmew]

I dunno, SD. I've seen Rush play 2-3 times in the past couple months and they are really tough on the defensive side, plus they have a couple weapons up front with demon speed. I gotta go with Bend on the road. As Ireland has an early game on Saturday, I'm going to try to catch the game at Liberty. It will definately be worth watching. Good luck and have fun everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Shu's Daddy
              Originally posted by Truth
              Saturday Silver

BSC vs PCU (don't want to jinx it) BSC ST- PSU
              CFA vs Sherwood CFA CFA ST-CFA
              Ginga vs. Canby Ginga Ginga ST-CANBY
              ESU vs. Bend Bend Rush ST-BEND

Sunday Silver

BSC vs Canby BSC ST-BSC
              [color=#FF0000]

Sorry Truth. Haven't seen PCU play for quite some time and I remember Black Magic from last year. I'm solely basing my decision on that (I have no clue if they have the same players, coach, etc?). Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Comment

SV - You'd know better than I. It's been quite some time since I've seen OR Rush play. I just figured with the long drive that morning, Marine may be a little fresher. I hope you're right though!

Comment

Good Luck to all and have FUN.

Comment

On the U13 Premier Gold front this weekend we have;

Saturday 9/27
                    ESUFC Arsenal vs THUSC Sodium
                    Keizer Hotshots vs LOSC Extreme
                    OR Rush 95G Nike vs EMFC 95 Magic
                    FC Portland Platinum vs WSM Strikers

Sunday 9/28
                    OR Rush 95G Nike vs ESUFC Arsenal
                    FC Portland Platinum vs THUSC Sodium
                    Keizer Hotshots vs LOSC Extreme
                    EMFC 95 Magic vs WSM Strikers

Looking forward to some great soccer and weather! =D>

Cheers! :D

Comment

2-0 for Sodium this weekend!!!

Comment

WSM Harambee 5
                        PCU Reign 0

Early game, very wet field, ball was very wet, but the girls still took care of business. The coach played several girls in different positions from the get-go. I figured she'd feel out PCU first, but she started th game with a couple of starters on the bench, a couple of players moved up front or to the midfield who normally do not play there, etc. They still took care of business so all was good.

Big game is tomorrow against THUSC!

Comment

This morning @ Waluga JH... Ireland 4 - LO Dynamite 1

Ireland controlled the match the entire way, scoring first goal just 2:50 into the game; 3-0 at halftime. 80% of the game played on the LO half. Southside defense was outstanding; lead by the gritty play of #9 who is back at full strength, following the knee injury that kept her out for more than a month after Crossfire. She completely bottled up and frustrated LO's top forward (#3). Ireland's other defenders, including #3, #16 & #22 played excellently, as well. The scoring was spread around between #15 & #2 up front, as well as midfielder #13 and even defender #3 got into the action.

With appx 15 minutes left in the match our coach decided to move players around into positions not familiar to them. Good strategy; gets everyone used to playing different positions in case they have to fill in down the road (due to injury, etc.). This gave LO an opportunity which they cashed in on with 2 minutes left in the game. A corner kick resulted in a scrum around the 15 yd area; an LO player kicks a very high ball toward goal that Kat made a nice play on; hustling back and leaping to tip the ball into the crossbar. On her way down she even took a swipe at the ball to get it away from goal, but another LO player beat our defender to the ball and knocked it in. Although meaningless to the final outcome, Kat was pretty ticked at herself for allowing the goal and missing the shut-out. Overall, a pretty good start to weekend.

Comment

SV - Missed you out at Liberty High School today. ST was lookin for ya!

Had a weird one out there today. Marine 1, OR Rush 2.

Rush coach got tossed midway through the first half. What I found out later was that the ref called a foul on a Rush player. The coach told his player it wasn't a foul, but was a good play (or something similar). The ref gave the coach a yellow card and told him not to talk with the players on the field again. A short while later, the Rush coach told one of his players to spread out and the ref gave the coach a 2nd yellow card and tossed him.

Unbelievable. Yogdogg called me after the game (I had to leave midway through the 2nd half) and told me Rush got a goal with a few minutes left to win it. Definitely a strange one!

Comment

SD - you guys played on the field right before us at Liberty HS this morning! I probably walked right passed you and didn't know it. Boy, those teams look big! I just can't imagine our girls growing that much by next year! LOL!

And your prediction held true, Sodium was 2-0 this weekend beating FC Portland 3-0 this morning and ESUFC Arsenal yesterday 2-1.
                              In todays match we had a group of forwards really step up. We call them out 180 package [because combined, their weight barely breaks 180!] and they each scored a respective goal in the game. It was awesome to watch since these girls make up our second team.

Great to read the highlights from the games! Have a great week.

Cheers! :D

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X