ESUFC Arsenal vs WSM Strikers
    LOSC Extreme vs OR Rush 95G Nike
    EMFC 95 Magic vs THUSC Sodium
    Keizer Hotshots vs FC Portland Platinum

Any predictions??

Cheers! :D

Comment

Re: Weekend #2

After a 4-3 result from Week 1's predictions, the Magic 8 Ball is shelved in favor of common sense. I'm not really sure I have any more confidence in that, either... Winners in Bold

SATURDAY 9/20
      CFC United vs Marine - FCP edged Possession & crushed LO; Cascade hasn't shown up yet... Marine
      Dynamite vs Possession - FCW didn't score many goals, but then LO didn't stop many... Possession
      Rush Nike vs Gremio - Thelo played tough against LO & beat CFC, but Rush is another story... Rush
      Ireland vs Sunderland - Last 2 games head-2-head: 140 minutes, 0 goals. Will somebody score?... Ireland (I hope)

SUNDAY 9/21
      Possession vs Ireland - Southside has won the last five vs FCW; Sunday should make six... Ireland
      Dynamite vs Sunderland - All the goals ESU doesn't get vs Ireland come in bunches elsewhere... Sunderland

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS!!! Have a nice weekend. :D

Comment

Originally posted by SydelineView
        After a 4-3 result from Week 1's predictions, the Magic 8 Ball is shelved in favor of common sense. I'm not really sure I have any more confidence in that, either... Winners in Bold

SATURDAY 9/20
        CFC United vs Marine - FCP edged Possession & crushed LO; Cascade hasn't shown up yet... Marine ST-Marine
        Dynamite vs Possession - FCW didn't score many goals, but then LO didn't stop many... Possession ST-Dynamite
        Rush Nike vs Gremio - Thelo played tough against LO & beat CFC, but Rush is another story... Rush ST-Nike
        Ireland vs Sunderland - Last 2 games head-2-head: 140 minutes, 0 goals. Will somebody score?... Ireland (I hope) ST-Ireland

SUNDAY 9/21
        Possession vs Ireland - Southside has won the last five vs FCW; Sunday should make six... Ireland ST-Ireland
        Dynamite vs Sunderland - All the goals ESU doesn't get vs Ireland come in bunches elsewhere... Sunderland ST-Sunderlin

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS!!! Have a nice weekend. :D
        Good Luck to All and have FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by SodiumFan
          U13 Gold Schedule

SATURDAY 9/20
          LOSC Extreme vs FC Portland Platinum ST-Extreme
          WSM Strikers vs ESUFC Arsenal ST-don't know
          Keizer Hotshots vs EMFC 95 Magic ST-Hotshots
          THUSC Sodium vs OR Rush 95G Nike ST Nike

SUNDAY 9/21
          ESUFC Arsenal vs WSM Strikers St-still don't know
          LOSC Extreme vs OR Rush 95G Nike ST-Nike
          EMFC 95 Magic vs THUSC Sodium ST-Sodium
          Keizer Hotshots vs FC Portland Platinum ST-Tie

Any predictions??

Cheers! :D
          Good Luck and have FUN!

Comment

Sorry I don't have the Silver Bracket so maybe some one from that group will write it up. What I know of the Silver.

Or. Rush vs Black Magic ST-Rush
            Or. Rush vs Reading ST- Rush
            They are home games for Rush, I think both games could go either way and should be good games.

Comment

OK this is for Shu's Daddy.

WSM VS ECLIPSE ST- WSM
              WSM VS AQUA ST- WSM

Good Luck and have FUN!

Comment

U14 Silver Saturday

Canby vs. ICE (don't want to jinx it)
                Sherwood vs. ESU - ESU
                Ginga vs. CFA - CFA
                Rush vs. BSC - Rush (Bend)

Sunday

Canby vs. ESU - ESU
                Ginga vs. ICE (don't want to jinx it)
                CFA vs. BSC - CFA
                Rush vs. Sherwood - Rush (Bend)

Good luck to all the girls.

Comment

Rush 94 vs Theo
                  7 to 1

The game was ugly, do to the referees had 2 and the grass was kind of long. Both referees had never called the middle before, but did give out a yellow were it was deserve.

I like to know what happen to FC Portland today against Cascade FC, Cascade 1 and Portland 0.

Comment

I know I'm a little late, but I'm pretty new to the board :^o =D> :smt003

WSM Harambee 6
                    Southside Eclipse 0
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    Harambee plays the best ball we've seen in quite some time. The girls were moving the ball incredibly well. I don't think I've ever cheered so much in my life. It was literally a thing of beauty. Our old coach came by for the game so it was nice that he got to see the girls play so well. Six goals, six different players scored!

WSM Harambee 5
                    FC Portland Aqua 0
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    Harambee had 5 goals in the first half. They passed really well for the first 20 minutes or so, scoring 4 times in a variety of ways. They also put one off the cross bar, as well. They continued to play well, but we could definitely see a little lull in their energy. They managed to put the 5th goal in with about 5 minutes to go (as memory serves me). The girls came out pretty flat for the second half and stayed that way. They still played well, passed well, put another one off the cross bar that bounced down (it sure looked like it was in from where I was standing behind the goal), but something was missing. Had one of our players go down with about 10 minutes left. She was on a breakaway and the goalie came out and made a terrific save. Unfortunately, our player hurt her leg. Fortunately, it wasn't her knee! I dunno if she'll play this weekend or not. Just in case you're checkin in... get better #17!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X