Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Players in the Tampa Bay Area

So who does everyone feel should be the most recruited players from tampa at each position( D/MD/F )?

3 players from pasco high in pasco county i think are the best forwards and midfielders, ramon rodriguz and jose montelongo up top are unstoppable they are scoring like crazy on everyone, also roberto cervantes is one of the most talented midfielders in the state. so with these 3 in the attack their is no stopping them especially with cody & trent sumner on the wings at midfeild. also they got one of the best goalies in the state so i think these guys are the best at their position in the area even the state.

Comment

Boys or girls?

Comment

boys

Comment

Countryside has one of the top keepers in the state. Something like 3 goals allowed in 15 games on 160+ SOG. See article in http://studentsportssoccer.rivals.com/. Playing at USF next year.

Comment

his name is jeff attinela he is definately without a doubt the best keep in the state he makes saves that are top notch that only top keepers can make also he is the reason that countryside is so good without him they would get scored on like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
              his name is jeff attinela he is definately without a doubt the best keep in the state he makes saves that are top notch that only top keepers can make also he is the reason that countryside is so good without him they would get scored on like crazy

he is good but there are def keepers that can be put in the same group as jeff attinela

Comment

OKAY!!!!>.

Originally posted by gameday38
                3 players from pasco high in pasco county i think are the best forwards and midfielders, ramon rodriguz and jose montelongo up top are unstoppable they are scoring like crazy on everyone, also roberto cervantes is one of the most talented midfielders in the state. so with these 3 in the attack their is no stopping them especially with cody & trent sumner on the wings at midfeild. also they got one of the best goalies in the state so i think these guys are the best at their position in the area even the state.
                okay put them against tampa prep and let em talk noise!! pasco's garbage who want some of TP!! come get it ..yall moist asses

Comment

we've seen the Pasco team play. Their forwards and mids are VERY skilled, with a great first touch. Lots of ball movement, redirects, overlaps....those guys know the game. They can also get physical if you try to bring that...and they are FAST! Underestimate them at your own risk.

Comment

Re: OKAY!!!!>.

Originally posted by safpoip
                    Originally posted by gameday38
                    okay put them against tampa prep and let em talk noise!! pasco's garbage who want some of TP!! come get it ..yall moist asses
                    who does tampa prep have that would be considered a top player in hillsbourough or pasco

Comment

nobody

Comment

i havent really heard about anybody from tampa prep either so when i start hearing about them in the paper or any individuals making good highlights, then come put your opinion here. tampa prep might have a good team but i dont think their in the top 10 in the tampa area

Comment

I TAKE THAT BACK I WAS THINKIG OF TAMPA CATHOLIC, TAMPA PREP HAS A VERY GOOD TEAM, BUT JUST LIKE PASCO THEY DPNT PLAY ANYONE GOOD. BUT I COULD BET YOU ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT PASCO WOULD BEAT TAMPA PREP

Comment

Is there any players on Freedom(tampa) that would be considered a top player

Comment

What about Wharton?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X