Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manchester united coach in acton

acton and boxborough youth soccer have the man u coach coming in june to do some goalkeeper clinics take a look at there website the details are on there

cant wait

Why are the camps not in Acton or Boxborough?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      acton and boxborough youth soccer have the man u coach coming in june to do some goalkeeper clinics take a look at there website the details are on there

cant wait
      To be clear, it is not Sir Alex, but rather their keeper coach. Still very cool, but not a name or face 99.9% of fans would recognize.

Comment

To be clear, it is not Sir Alex, but rather their keeper coach. Still very cool, but not a name or face 99.9% of fans would recognize.
        Not interested even if the Sir comes. Let us know when C. Ronaldo is here.

Comment

C Ronaldo doesn't even play for ManU any more.

Comment

99.9% of manchester united fans or massachusetts soccerfans?

Comment

Can someone provide a link to what everyone is talking about?

Comment

99.9% of manchester united fans or massachusetts soccerfans?
                Both. Maybe 99.999% of MA soccer fans. I consider myself a Man U supporter and could not tell you who their keeper coach is.

Comment

http://www.abys.org

Comment

Why? None of your children are going to be signed. Stop glory hunting.

Comment

You wouldn't be interested in participating or watching a practice or camp with one of the best coaches in world soccer why is that?

and I was not aware that C Ronaldo could coach?

Comment

You wouldn't be interested in participating or watching a practice or camp with one of the best coaches in world soccer why is that?

and I was not aware that C Ronaldo could coach?
                        First my kids are not goalies.
                        Second which kids did he coached into super star goalies?
                        If I am goalie coach of Rev, then probably I'll be interested in what he got to say.

Just watching C Ronaldo on Youtube probabaly will teach a kid more soccer than listening to this guy.

Comment

First my kids are not goalies.
                          Second which kids did he coached into super star goalies?
                          If I am goalie coach of Rev, then probably I'll be interested in what he got to say.

Just watching C Ronaldo on Youtube probabaly will teach a kid more soccer than listening to this guy.

So you only go to camps if the coach has coached superstars?
                          Enjoy you tube

Comment

So you only go to camps if the coach has coached superstars?
                            Enjoy you tube
                            I go to camps with good youth coaches, not just someone unrelevant with a red shirt.

Comment

I go to camps with good youth coaches, not just someone unrelevant with a red shirt.
                              unrelevant?

reading his biography on the ABYS website it looks like he coaches for a well known professional soccer club, in a globally televised professional soccer league, and he coaches players who are internationals that means the very best in their country, every workings day of his life he is coaching at the highest level in the professional game.

unrelevant? are you sure?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X