•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Schedules

They should be out Friday the 29th.

Re: Fall Schedules

Well now I see they changed the time to Saturday.

Comment

Maybe next Saturday, or the end of October when the wind is blowing that nice cold air off the mountains. :D
      I see they took away the U11 schedule, that would be upsetting if you had games all planned out.

Comment

Okay Shu's Daddy you can talk now it's been 2 weeks, long enough your ungrounded.

Comment

Looks like you don't have to go to Bend this next weekend or anywhere else. They must of wanted the weekend off. Well have another nice weekend off with the family.

Comment

Okay, Shu's Daddy, don't make us beg. Guess there isn't much to write about right now, but once the season gets going, please come back. Hope the schedule's out tomorrow, (but I'm not holding my breath for the U14 girls).

Comment

SF- Looks like you will have a good game on Sunday. Good Luck to the girls.

Comment

Sydeline View- We will see you on the 13th, I had a feeling we would play each other first. Should be a good game, can't wait.

Comment

ORsoccer- looks like you get to go over the mountain on Oct. 12. Could be cold then, I hope the fields at Eagle Crest Resort are good. I know the club went over to work on them about a month ago. Only played there one weekend a couple years ago, I was hoping we would play are games at the HS but only have a couple there. Good luck with your first game against our B team.

I see the FC Will. doesn't play any game on the first weekend, but they are suppose to be on 2 fields at the same time on Sept. 27.

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
                    Sydeline View- We will see you on the 13th, I had a feeling we would play each other first. Should be a good game, can't wait.
                    Indeed. Much like starting the NASCAR season with the Daytona 500, OYSA is giving GU14 fans an opening match between the pre-season favorites. I'm looking forward to the game and believe it will be a good match-up. See you there. Rush has quite an opening weekend. Good luck the next day vs. Sunderland.

Hey, SD... I'm going to try and catch Harambee's game vs OSA on the 14th. Hope to see you there.

Comment

ST - last time we played at Eagle Crest the fields, well, lets just say they left a little to be desired. Downhill, not lined, no flags and rock hard. Great teams, not so good fields. Hopefully there has been some improvement because to go into a venue like that and take on a top caliber team is tough. Although, it may be a great strategy! LOL!

Best of luck to the girls in the fall season.

Cheers :D

Comment

How many U14 teams out there have HS V. players on there team. We have 2 so just wondering if there are other out there.

Comment

None on Ireland. All our players are 8th graders, except one (7th grade). Last year, we had two players who would have been froshmen this Fall, but neither are with the team now, nor are they playing varsity HS soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X