Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympics, women's gold medal round

when is it on, which channel ? I can't find it nowhere-nohow. Anybody help a brutha out ? I'm in SW Wash BTW.

Re: Olympics, women's gold medal round

Originally posted by kennard04
    when is it on, which channel ? I can't find it nowhere-nohow. Anybody help a brutha out ? I'm in SW Wash BTW.
    I think 6am Thursday morning! The channel will differ depending on your service provider.

Comment

Is that Pacific time zone?

Comment

Originally posted by yote19
        Is that Pacific time zone?
        Should be, as NBC shows the game being played in China at 9pm on 8/21...with the time difference, that sounds right.

Comment

Originally posted by krrnrgrl
          Originally posted by kennard04
          I think 6am Thursday morning! The channel will differ depending on your service provider.
          kewl, thanks, the local NBC affiliate here doesn't show a soccer game on the Olympics programming guide. I hate it that the stations will list 6 hours of Olympic coverage but not what time a particular event is on. Who wants to watch Olympic nose blowing ? Some of those sports, YUCK, especially baseball. Fortunately this is the LAST Olympics for baseball and softball, YAY !!! Women's soccer, beach volleyball,,,, uh yea, gotta LOVE those uni's eh ? heh heh,,,, \:D/

Here's what KGW shows for Thursday AM, and it's at 10 AM, nothing showing at all for 6 AM;

2008 Summer Olympics Scheduled: Team USA seeks gold in the women's water polo final ; equestrian jumping final; rhythmic gymnastics; track and field's decathlon.

Comment

rhythmic gymnastics????

Comment

I will say a lil prayer for Hope Solo and hope (oops) that everything goes well in this game. This is her redemption for all of the issues that she had during world cup. Lets see a shutout, that will be hard, but I really hope it happens.

Comment

Do you really think Marta is going to allow a shut out? :roll: She's going all out on this one!
                I just pray that Hope can manage her.
                GO USA!

Comment

If you look on http://www.nbcolympics.com you can watch the games- entire games whenever you want. I will not be getting up at 6am to watch it. I will instead watch it on my mac. I might already know the outcome- but I like to sleep in too much.

Comment

Originally posted by hb96mom
                    If you look on http://www.nbcolympics.com you can watch the games- entire games whenever you want. I will not be getting up at 6am to watch it. I will instead watch it on my mac. I might already know the outcome- but I like to sleep in too much.
                    LOL I think we all like sleeping. I know I have been enjoying what little time I have left for sleeping in.
                    Next week its back to 10-4 sleep pattern to get ready for school.

Comment

I'm up at 4:30 anyway, so 6 AM doesn't bother me a bit, I'll take a late morning at work. But NBC doesn't show the game being televised at 6 AM. I know I can watch it simulcast, I want to see it on my big screen with 5.1 surround sound. The USA network list Olympic coverage beginning @11 PM Wednesday and continuing til 9 AM Thursday with the Gold medal round included. But of course they do not list a specific time, just all the events that will be covered in their 10 hour marathon of coverage. I JUST want to see the women's game, I just want to know what time it's being played west coast time.

Comment

http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv_and_onlin ... =4/tv.html

Kennard follow the link. It looks like if you watch USA at six am you can watch men's table tennis! Oh and Canoe-kayak.

All I can say is are you fn' kidding me???????

http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv_and_onlin ... FB/tv.html

Looks like this link show you when the game is on what the heck is nbc soccer channel.

Then numbers by the channels are for my zip code, but I assume you are from the couve so it should be good for you. Looks like 757 in HD might be your best bet.

Comment

http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv_and_online_listings/zone=PT/day=13/network=4/tv.html

Kennard follow the link. It looks like if you watch USA at six am you can watch men's table tennis! Oh and Canoe-kayak.

All I can say is are you fn' kidding me???????

http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv_and_onlin ... FB/tv.html

Looks like this link show you when the game is on what the heck is nbc soccer channel.

Then numbers by the channels are for my zip code, but I assume you are from the couve so it should be good for you. Looks like 757 in HD might be your best bet.
                          3:00a - 3:00p Alert me Women's Soccer

here's the time for NBC Soccer channel, not too confusing is it ? I don't have hi-def, just regular old digital cable. If I could find my glasses I may pay for HD, but even with my glasses the regular TV looks like HD, haha. Yea I'm in the Couve. 2 of my kids played for the Heartbreakers. The oldest played for the first Heartbreakers team ever !!

Comment

](*,) this is what I ran into this morning looking through EVERY channel we have to find the game!
                            DH wanted up so he could watch it. He's not a happy camper either!
                            HELP! I'm on the internet and can't log OFF!

Comment

Ok I got the time but what channel is that? As far as I know I don't have the nbc soccer channel. I have the fox soccer channel. Which is showing paid programing at that time. This is ridiculous - it is the goal medal game you'd think they would show it over good morning america or whatever. I am still sleeping in and watching it on my mac.... lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X