Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WCFC dominates!!!!!!

U9, U10 and U11 L/C Champions. Dam White Boy's!

Re: WCFC dominates!!!!!!

Originally posted by Anonymous
    U9, U10 and U11 L/C Champions. Dam White Boy's!
    white boy's?

Comment

No worries, they dominate as youngers than by the time they are 16 they are back to bronze.(with an occasional exception)

Comment

Originally posted by WCarechumps
        No worries, they dominate as youngers than by the time they are 16 they are back to bronze.(with an occasional exception)
        WCFC has the best BU9 team in the CSL hands down. Not to mention the best uniforms. Player for player they are miles ahead of the Celtic Harps, and light years ahead of the rest of the field.

No one can beat WCFC BU9's team, they will win Celtic Cup, and go on to win State Cup in flying fashion. The prodominatly cacasion team will beat the hispanic teams all day long. All this talk about how good this Harps team is, and how good they move the ball, whatever WC was to much for them at NHC and L/C. Back to back win's over this over rated team from Chino Hills.

Comment

What this?

The WCFC Love Fest?

The boys program at WCFC is rapidly becoming all latino and serve very few local kids. The girls program is funding it all as most of the players on the boys side are paying the minimum.

So, throw in some cramped training space and who are the real suckers...I mean losers?

Comment

Re: What this?

The WCFC Love Fest?

The boys program at WCFC is rapidly becoming all latino and serve very few local kids. The girls program is funding it all as most of the players on the boys side are paying the minimum.

So, throw in some cramped training space and who are the real suckers...I mean losers?
            The BU9 WCFC team is the best, the BU10 WCFC team is the best, and the BU11 WCFC team is the best. Any questions? Need I go to the girls side of the program, I think not. Move over Blues, move over Slammers, move over Infinity, move over Arsenal, move over well you get the point it's all about WCFC.

Now the boy's side, move over Celtic, move over Barcelona, mover over Stampede, move over LAFC, and yet again I need not mention WCFC controls the boy's side too. WCFC has the best training, best Coaches and most of all. the best teams like it or not it's the truth plain and simple

GO WCFC!

Comment

WCFC is that good I agree with you.

Comment

Looks like success at the youngers. Hopefully they can continue their success at the olders where it counts. Good luck WCFC! :)

Comment

Looks like success at the youngers. Hopefully they can continue their success at the olders where it counts. Good luck WCFC! :)
                  Didnt there BU15 team make it to the L/C Final? What do you mean "success at the youngers". As Latino's start to take over there Club they to will begin to dominate the older ages also. It is a matter of time before there mainly cacasion based Club becomes a Spanish speaking, Latino based, Hispanic run Club. I gaurentee it.

Comment

Yep

by U16, or U17 at the outside, the players will:

a - be a father of at least one child
                    b - working at El Pollo Loco or drying your car
                    c - have dropped out of school
                    d - all of the above.

Go WCFC!

Comment

Santa Ana WCFC or Mission Viejo WCFC?

And not neccasrily in the order above!! :P

Comment

High School, girl's/boy's and driving privledges all play apart in the older age groups of competitive sports decline in success. It's not just a WCFC thing, it's all through the sport programs.

You examples are all very true, unfortunatly I might add. I will say the teen pregnacy % is at a all time low in this country, but I'm sure you werent awhare of this. Drying car, perhaps, taking your oder, perhaps, getting your teenage dd hooked on the thug life, deffinatly(this is why you hate them). Either way your gonna have to deal with it wheather it be a service they are providing to you or your family, or in a corporate atmostphere. There are success stories for every race this we know. Not all minorities end up picking up/cleaning after rich and wheathly people such as yourself. Take a good look around the University next time your there and look at the huge % of Hispanics there, soon the cacasions will be cleaning the white walls of the Latino's wheels, or better yet those who are of Afican decent.....Lol. This is gonna kill them all day, and all night.

Comment

Ollie and his Meery men

Ollie has never ever developed a player to speak of. instead his merry men roam the fields of santa ana and anaheim and boast of their win loss record.

As a home owner in MV, I am disgusted with the number of non mission Viejo residents using my our city fields. This for these jokers to earn their living? It nots like I can bring my kid to santa Ana and play there.

Maybe a letter to the Mayor will get some attention

Comment

I see your a knowledgable fellow. What do you suggest be done about this problem? A letter to the Mayor might work, NOT! Sit around your home in MV and be pissed at the powers that be. Or deal with the melting pot we live in and make the best of it. You see you are already in the best part of CA, and you still complain. Now who is the one with the problem.

Comment

Didnt there BU15 team make it to the L/C Final? What do you mean "success at the youngers". As Latino's start to take over there Club they to will begin to dominate the older ages also. It is a matter of time before there mainly cacasion based Club becomes a Spanish speaking, Latino based, Hispanic run Club. I gaurentee it.
                              Don't get bent out of shape! Their youngers have done well no doubt. But their olders have yet to prove themselves. One age bracket for one season doesn't mean squat! As for as WCFC becoming a Spanish speaking, Latino based, Hispanic run club. Well...if the Sunday leagues are any indication of what that may be like... Let us hope not!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X