Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Director of Coaching Available

Highly Experienced DOC will create and implement a 1ST Class Competitive Program

Proven Winner
    Guarantee to increase membership

Thank you for your time

soccerpros117@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Highly Experienced DOC will create and implement a 1ST Class Competitive Program

Proven Winner

Thank you for your time

Proven Winner = Trophies and Resume building
    Guarantee to increase membership = Cha-CHING!!!!

What about developing players in a competive environment that encourages sportsmanship, hard work, dedication and development of soccer and life skills.

Comment

If I did not know better I think this is PM's handle.

Comment

Proven Winner

Thank you for your time

Western United FC is advertising for the Hining of a DOC

Westernunitedfc.org

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo View Post

What about developing players in a competive environment that encourages sportsmanship, hard work, dedication and development of soccer and life skills.
          There isn't a club that covers everything you list.

Comment

I assume that all you parents who post here as if you are experienced coaching experts will be submitting your lengthy resumes.

Comment

Hey Cujo, why don't you keep your opinions on stuff like this to yourself?
              Your post is mean. Just cause your overweight and are a bad ref doesn't give you an excuse to post on someone who is trying to maybe support their family??

Comment

Your post is mean. Just cause your overweight and are a bad ref doesn't give you an excuse to post on someone who is trying to maybe support their family??
                People who rob convenience stores may just be trying to support their family as well. Maybe we should leave them alone too.

We shouldn't tolerate poor performance with excuses. If someone is taking the responsibility of performing a task, they should do it properly.

Comment

Left wing radicals need not apply.

Comment

This is a public message board, opinions welcome.

You said mean and hurtful things too you big meanie pants.

Comment

This is a public message board, opinions welcome.

You said mean and hurtful things too you big meanie pants.
                      LOL - My point was simple. These are not the first two qualities that I would look for in a club for my 10 year old.

I mean why would I give a crap about club membership? Winning, ok but at what age?

This is the kind of post that I would expect from a used car salesman.

This is youth sports not pushing tin.

Comment

LOL - My point was simple. These are not the first two qualities that I would look for in a club for my 10 year old.

I mean why would I give a crap about club membership? Winning, ok but at what age?

This is the kind of post that I would expect from a used car salesman.

This is youth sports not pushing tin.
                        Where have been lately? Youth sports are big business. There’s nothing wrong with how families spend their own money.

Since you are a know it all, and expert on every subject matter, you should start your own club/organization based on your own beliefs and virtues. This way the world of youth soccer will be saved from this profiteering group of capitalists.

Comment

Where have been lately? Youth sports are big business. There’s nothing wrong with how families spend their own money.

Since you are a know it all, and expert on every subject matter, you should start your own club/organization based on your own beliefs and virtues. This way the world of youth soccer will be saved from this profiteering group of capitalists.
                          So what if it is big business. So were Credit Default Swaps and that did not make them an intelligent investment. Are you such a mindless sheep that you will go along with whatever the status quo is? Sorry but I don't and won't play the game that way. I did go my own way for a while in MAPLE and ran a club for 3-4 years on a cost basis. The players got good training (3-4 coaches with USSF D's) and I took not a penny. I then moved to NH and chose not to coach anymore.

If parents like you would pull your heads out of your butts and realize that you are being gamed and taken to the financial woodshed by the equivalent of used car salesman you would all be better off. That being said if you want to blow $50,000 on each kids soccer career in the pursuit of $20,000 worth of D1 scholarship money be my guest. It's your money to be stupid with. My advice is put the money in muni bonds and small and midcap stocks and in 7 years your 50k will be 100k. But that is just me.

If you think that youth sports is best served by a capitalist model I feel bad for your children. It is attitudes like yours that help ruin youth sports.

Comment

So what if it is big business. So were Credit Default Swaps and that did not make them an intelligent investment. Are you such a mindless sheep that you will go along with whatever the status quo is? Sorry but I don't and won't play the game that way. I did go my own way for a while in MAPLE and ran a club for 3-4 years on a cost basis. The players got good training (3-4 coaches with USSF D's) and I took not a penny. I then moved to NH and chose not to coach anymore.

If parents like you would pull your heads out of your butts and realize that you are being gamed and taken to the financial woodshed by the equivalent of used car salesman you would all be better off. That being said if you want to blow $50,000 on each kids soccer career in the pursuit of $20,000 worth of D1 scholarship money be my guest. It's your money to be stupid with. My advice is put the money in muni bonds and small and midcap stocks and in 7 years your 50k will be 100k. But that is just me.

If you think that youth sports is best served by a capitalist model I feel bad for your children. It is attitudes like yours that help ruin youth sports.
                            but my kid won't have any fun watching my funds grow ( even though it will benefit him in the long run) nor will he enjoy the horrendous level of town soccer available to him. Maybe i'll give in and by an X Box. Is X Box a team sport? because I've heard there's valuable lessons that can be learned in team sports.

Comment

Credit Default Swaps? Now you've completely lost your mind. People can make their own decisions. Caveat Emptor.

Please start your own club, compete with a better product at a much more competitive price and put them out of business. The old fashion way.

In the mean time, isn't there an AAU baseball or basketball site you can rant on? They charge a hell of a lot more than soccer clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X