Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little One Soccer Video

Just found this on Youtube. Wish mine was that little again. Fun music video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTK6nc_BhEI

hilarious. sign her up....but someone may want to train her to passs

Comment

In 10 years this will be the star forward who doesn't pass to her teammates.

Comment

love the slo-mo at the end with the two thumbs up!!!

Comment

The "passing" comments are funny. How many kids at that age even understand the concept of passing? 3-4 year olds almost always swarm around the ball and the first one there kicks it in any direction possible. The video is fun and made me laugh, and that little girl has really impressive foot skills at such an early age.

Comment

This was the subject of a thread last year. Was not real impressed then, I see her as a ball hog lil' monster and her coach and daddy encourage it.

She should go find a sport that is not team based.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbum View Post
              This was the subject of a thread last year. Was not real impressed then, I see her as a ball hog lil' monster and her coach and daddy encourage it.

She should go find a sport that is not team based.

4 minutes, zero passes. Not really too much of a problem at that age but let's wait a few years and see how she plays at 12. She did seem to have a little bit of Lambert in her with the pushing and shoving.

Comment

Let's see how the parents mature as well. Will they still be yelling to kick it hard in 10 years?

Comment

Has she committed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    Has she committed yet?
                    Not yet coach. Scoot by her pre-school right quick before someone else snags her.

Comment

Enjoyed the video - well done and made me smile. Can't believe all the "haters" on this board, but I guess everyone has an opinion. All I saw was a 3/4 year old little girl (who has great skills) having fun playing soccer. The "lil monster" and "go find a non team based sport" comments were so over the top (she is 3/4 years old!!!) I won't even go there. For all the "team" and "passing" comments, someone PLEASE post a video of a game between 3/4 year olds where there is a single pass. I would really like to see that. And on that note, even if this particular player did pass (which I do doubt), why would you put a clip of a pass on an action/highlight type of video like this? For me, it was simply a fun video to watch.

Comment

Enjoyed the video - well done and made me smile. Can't believe all the "haters" on this board, but I guess everyone has an opinion. All I saw was a 3/4 year old little girl (who has great skills) having fun playing soccer. The "lil monster" and "go find a non team based sport" comments were so over the top (she is 3/4 years old!!!) I won't even go there. For all the "team" and "passing" comments, someone PLEASE post a video of a game between 3/4 year olds where there is a single pass. I would really like to see that. And on that note, even if this particular player did pass (which I do doubt), why would you put a clip of a pass on an action/highlight type of video like this? For me, it was simply a fun video to watch.
                        I think everybody pretty much acknowledged that not passing is not an issue. On the other hand while it was cute in many ways I found it to be interesting that she seemed to be the only player shoving and pushing other players. It isn't the little girl that I am worried about. It is the parents.

On the other hand it may have just been a video clip of highlights and it is really fun in that context. If you were to videotape it and that was the action during the entire 30 minutes of the game then I wonder what the other kids are getting out of their experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo View Post
                          4 minutes, zero passes. Not really too much of a problem at that age but let's wait a few years and see how she plays at 12. She did seem to have a little bit of Lambert in her with the pushing and shoving.
                          LOL at Lambert reference, it was only a two handed shove.

Comment

The defenders were awful.

Comment

The defenders were awful.
                              Yeah, those 3 and 4 year old kids sure should do a much better job of defending. All of their coaches should be fired and they should all run sprints after the juice and snacks...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X