Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuck!

Stars wear their practice jersey at Vegas??? Have they no pride?

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/image...4351_vegas.JPG

Got to admit, the gray shirt with blue shorts looks pretty tacky.

Comment

well, if we cant slam them for soccer or skill lets go for their wardrobe. Who cares??? At least they were there....

Comment

OMG!!! They will never get into a good college now.

Comment

I think they look good...better than their "official" uniform tops. Doesn't matter what they look like, but rather how they play, and it sounds as though they acqutted themselves pretty well at Vegas. Hope Stars envy isn't contagious again this year. Must be a slow day for the lads in the MPS Waltham offices.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            I think they look good...better than their "official" uniform tops. Doesn't matter what they look like, but rather how they play, and it sounds as though they acqutted themselves pretty well at Vegas. Hope Stars envy isn't contagious again this year. Must be a slow day for the lads in the MPS Waltham offices.
            I disagree. How a team presents themselves does make a difference. Do you think Sir Alex would let his boys play a game in their training kit?

Comment

I think they look good....
              They look like slobs.

Comment

So someone took a picture of another team at Vegas, knew that it was a training t-shirt (which they've been wearing to games for a year), and decided that this is the thing to pick on Stars for?

Way to focus on the important things.

Comment

So someone took a picture of another team at Vegas, knew that it was a training t-shirt (which they've been wearing to games for a year), and decided that this is the thing to pick on Stars for?

Way to focus on the important things.
                  Totally agree. Not a Stars parent, but quite frankly, as long as everyone matches, what's the big deal? I happen to like the practice shirts. Would it be better if they had matching grey practice shorts?

Comment

They look like slobs.
                    If you or your kid can play like them, wear what you want. Frankly, if my kid was at that level I wouldn't care if her team was dressed in tutus and combat boots.

Comment

Got to be one of the pettiest threads started.

Comment

Great psychological tactic by the Stars. It says to the opponent, that this game is just a training exercise for us and that we don't need to get into game mode in order to spank you.

Comment

Totally agree. Not a Stars parent, but quite frankly, as long as everyone matches, what's the big deal? I happen to like the practice shirts. Would it be better if they had matching grey practice shorts?
                          They'd look better if they wore their white shorts and socks with the gray shirts.

Comment

FYI- Stars was due to get a new uni this year as they were at the end of their three year cycle. There were no kits out there that met the club's requirements so they decided to wait an additional year for a kit that did. The girls were sick of wearing the same unis so they put numbers on training shirts to give them another option.

And now this is seen as some sort of moral dilemma or lack of focus which Sir Alex Ferguson would frown upon.

This must be silly season.

Comment

I like the look. Any chance they'll stick with T-shirts as their permanent uniform tops?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X