X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PQT's

Re: PQT's

SD- We played the Theo Gremio team, they were the ones that are very pushy. They are the ones we were tell you about that hurt Cora and pulled her arms.

I picked all the team except one to go on to this next weekend. Some are playing in different brackets because they came in 3rd instead of of 2nd and some came in 2nd instead of 3rd. I had LOSC Fire and The Or. Rush Swoosh Blue made it instead. :D :D

Comment

SD,

Thelo Gremio was an extremely physical team. More so than any other we played this weekend. I agree with all your predictions except I put Cascade FC above Ginga. They tied Marine 0-0 and I think they will be better suited to the Gold. One benefit to playing our "B" team is that at least we know them really well. Gremio was such a surprise. There were lots of little surprises throughout the weekend.

Good luck to all the girls this weekend. We're off the week after and I'm looking forward to putting soccer on the shelf for a week.

Comment

Comment

They try to physical disrupt our girls but it didn't work the score was 6 to 1. Their one score was a mistake on our part so should of been 6 to 0. If our B team plays like they did against FC Ptld. maybe they will get silver. :) Good luck with this weekend I think you have the 2nd hardest bracket. Ginga and Cascade FC and OSA should be the hardest baracket.

Comment

SD,

Thelo was just VERY PHYSICAL. I hesitate to use the word "dirty," as that is so open to interpretation. I would just say to prepare to be aggressive and you will be fine. Do not underestimate them.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Black Magic is in with the Rush Nike 94''s I Believe Ginga is in with Possesion. I'm hoping for no upset in Black Magic's bracket.

Comment

SD you said to watch Possession / Black Magic. I can't do that because we play Black Magic. :D No I don't see any upset but, that doesn't mean there won't be any. I hope not so that the right teams are playing in the right divisions, that would be the first.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shu's Daddy
                          ORsoccer... I didn't welcome you to the board.

Welcome!!!
                          Thanks, Shu's Daddy..

Comment

Welcome ORsoccer

Sodium- Good job on first win. U14 Gs look like the ones that should win did. Don't know about WSM yet because their game is still going on.

Good Luck to all the girls this weekend. Hope it is not to Hot for them.

Comment

SD,

Well, how'd the game go against Thelo? OYSA doesn't have it posted?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X