X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tournaments this weekend 7/18

Re: Tournaments this weekend 7/18

Good luck to all the teams playing in this tournament.
    Maybe we will you next weekend, Saturday at 7pm we play on field 2 at Tigard Swim and your DD plays on Field ! Tigard Swim. I think they are right next to each other. Look like in the LO Tournament there are only a few teams that get to play on truf.

Comment

That's interesting that you two bring up the turf/grass field comparison. I was thinking back and normally we played our best on turf. Obviously faster, easier passing etc. But then I realized, the last game we played on turf was a Quarter Final game in State Cup! Everything from that point on has been on grass.

Even though we practice on turf, it will be interesting to see the girls match up on the turf again.

Just daydreaming before work.

Cheers =D>

Comment

In Stockton, Ca. today, at The University of the Pacific, the Oregon 95 girls ODP play Hawaii @ 10:30. I will post scores when I hear them

Comment

SD - Looks like the Timbers are playing in this tournament, they should be missing a few players to ODP regional camp.

Turf vs Grass
          I use to think we play better on grass because we practice on grass but, we are a passsing team so I think we play better on turf now.

Comment

Eggy is it Hot down there and do they have more than one game a day?

Comment

From Stockton California

Final Score
              Wash G95 0
              NorCal G95 0

Half-time
              Oregon G95 1
              Hawaii G95 0

Goal by Aurora (Sunderland)

Comment

Final Score

Oregon G95 2
                Hawaii G95 1

Comment

Washington took Oregon out behind the woodshed and gave them an old fashion whooping.

Wash ODP G95 5
                  Oregon ODP G95 0

Comment

So Eggy what happen, I did think they were that good.

Comment

Don't know. I'm not there to see the games.

Comment

Comment

Eggy,
                          Any idea who was in goal for Oregon 95 vs WA? I heard the LO keeper played v. Hawaii and did well. Are the keepers splitting halves or alternating games? Thanks.

VoiceMaster,
                          Sorry, for being tardy in sending this, but... Congrats to the Energy gals for finishing in the money @ Portland Cup! My bad, for reffing Energy, Dude... but I'm having a hard time with "Harambee". If can't pronouce it, I'm not sayin' it! :D I was keeping track of WSM games while at Crossfire, and was very glad to see girls come back strong after the first game. Looks like they found their offense in games 2-4. Tough going in the final, but I suspect it helped them get ready for Beaverton Cup, and based on Friday's results, I'd say it did. Best of luck to the Energizers this weekend. You touched the Silver last weekend, now bring home the Gold! I'll try to catch at least one of your games on Saturday.

By the by... I read the exchange from earlier this week between you and someone I suspect was an FCP Marine parent... Must say I was surprised, and then not. Surprised because you don't slam ANYBODY; then not surprised as I think I know who the other poster was. :roll:

Comment

I was told that the LO goalie has played the first half of each game and the Rush goalie the second half

Comment

Thanks, Eggy. Who does Oregon play this weekend? Best of luck to your DD and the other girls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X