•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eggy

Re: Eggy

SD-

We have been looking for two more players all season. We topped out at 15 players but, two have decided to leave recently. Victor is coaching the team again this year.

We are going down to Mustang in the top bracket with 13 players so we are also looking for guest players. We don't need a goalie or defense. All-around players would be best and they don't have to have premier experience.

Comment

Looks like the Mustang Stampede is the first week of the QTs in Oregon. Bummer. Looks like a good tournament.

Comment

The timing of Mustang and the Oregon qualifiers won't allow any Oregon players to come with us.

It should be a great tournament. We have three goals- 1. score a goal. 2. win a game. and 3. get out of bracket.

Comment

Comment

I would say that we are as good as last year. I think that the two players that left made us better than last year but we will do just fine this year.

Barry has been the manager for the team. He and his daughter are no longer with the team.

Comment

Eggy - where did Barry DD go. I just saw them in Boise, but I didn't get a chance to talk to them.

Comment

They are guest playing for selected teams.

Comment

So like Mighty Mouse DD is doing. I'm surprise at that what they are doing. Think she'll get on a team before Fall Season starts.

Is your DD excided about going to regional camp tomorrow. Are you going down to watch. Tell her have fun, I'm sure she will.

Comment

Eggy & SD: You may already be in the loop on this, but Barry & DD (formerly of Nemesis) have joined Ireland!

Everything was finalized this week. They seem like a VERY nice family and she's quite a player. In looking to bolster its midfield & offensive punch, Ireland accomplishes both with the addition Barry's DD. We feel very fortunate to gain a player of her quality, and the transfer was completed in time for her to participate in the QTs. Another bonus is she's already familiar with most of the team thru ODP and guest-playing with Ireland at Nomads. Welcome to Ireland, Bobbi & family!!! We're very glad to have you. :D

Ireland's roster is now at 16. Very talented group, but we were lacking depth on the bench... less of a problem now. The injuries and fatigue that resulted from the combination of team training & tournaments with ODP training & travel, exposed that problem recently at Crossfire and Nike Cup. It's unclear if any more players will be added, but we have a couple guests training with the team, so we'll see. Certainly nothing more will change before the QTs. But, no sooner do I say that... ;)

Comment

Comment

Sydeline-
                        Eggy had heard that Ireland added a player. The player and family will fit in very well.

My DD will be at practice tonight to see her ODP friends. :D

Comment

Eggy- DD just practicing? We have a Ireland girl practicing with us this week visiting one of the 94 ODP players.

So are most people get a motel for this weekend or traveling down everyday for QT.

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
                            Eggy- DD just practicing? We have a Ireland girl practicing with us this week visiting one of the 94 ODP players.

So are most people get a motel for this weekend or traveling down everyday for QT.
                            DD not practicing. Just riding with former teammate to visit ODP friends.

Comment

Eggy- Ok just checking, have the Nemesis pick up anyone yet?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X