Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamphere High School

The Lamphere coach's brother is a convicted felon. See "Metro Detroit soccer coach's turf: A trail of trouble" thread on this forum.

Re: Lamphere High School

I get the idea that there is a disgruntled parent or maybe a club or HS coach that is trying to discredit the Lamphere coach
    Seems more likely it is a parent who was part of their season, knows too much about the team to be a former coach or anyone outside the program. Sounds like someone who was there. If those allegations are true, it shouldn't be too long before it hits the fan.

Comment

Come on coach - I even numbered them for you, so you wouldn't get confused when you deny and/or explain each and everyone of the six charges at the bottom of the first page of this post. I figured you would want to have your say? To try to regain some of the little respect the community has for your coaching at the club level, high school level, not to mention assisting at the semi college level. Don't you or your supporters have anything to say? Remember your motto - deny deny spin spin deny deny spin...

Comment

I can't believe the AD knows about any of this and hasn't done anything, which leads me to believe it is a whole lot of hogwash. If there is any truth to this stuff, then it needs to be taken higher, to the school board, where they both, coach and AD could be in a whole heap of trouble, I guess we will stay tuned

Comment

You Do Not Have To Register - Just Enter Confirmation Code And Post As A Guest

Comment

trouble in paradise...

Comment

The AD has been notified by his superintendent to get rid of him.

Comment

I could care less about him (coach), bro-bro, and the dutch wonder twins, but How can someone get fired or in trouble for "recomending, requestion, inquiring" to train with someone, especially if the kids' didn't get trained by him. I thought he wasn't allowed to coach or work with kids' in a league or school program that requires a RM card. So, if no one trained, no rule was broken. I would agree to have a disciplinary measure if the kids' did train.

I am not saying it is, but does the shade of grey I am casting here make sense?

Comment

Well, if I were your boss and I wanted you to learn from a felon, and you didn't go, don't you think I still did wrong?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

And remember these were 15 and 16 year old girls and their parents were not consulted by the coach, and the kids were "pressured" into attending. One even pleaded with her parents to miss an important meeting that had to do with her summer job, saying she felt it would affect her playing time if she didn't do what the coach asked her to do. Not to mention when it did get exposed, the coached denied and lied to his AD about it. Of course the AD didn't investigate it any further (like asking the girls what transpired), most likely because he didn't want it to get any stickier. I believe the real problem (above and beyond the obvious rule violations with allegations [1] and [2]) is the fact that the girls don't want to play for him and don't give their best when they do. None came to his tryouts and in fact the ones that did play for his club left, and girls deciding to play softball instead of the sport they love and excel in says enough.

Comment

I can agree to that.

Comment

Where did you hear that the AD was notified by the super to get rid of RC?

Comment

In his dreams or it may have been a voice in his head....

LOL

Comment

I figured, you believe it would be a bad move, these allegations have no legs ???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X