any thoughts on who might win that game
    hhmmmmm.....DOUGLAS!

Comment

Re: Douglas and Wellington girls?

Originally posted by Anonymous
      any thoughts on who might win that game
      hhmmmmm.....DOUGLAS!

Comment

Douglas has much better goaltenders and coaching. Also Douglas players are much stronger travel players than Wellington and in much higher numbers. All of Dougals JV is travel players. Wellington is good team but may only be 3rd or 4th best in palm beach after St Andrews, Heritage Delray, Spanish River and Boca High. Because these other schools have better travel players and goaltending.

Comment

Douglas has much better goaltenders and coaching. Also Douglas players are much stronger travel players than Wellington and in much higher numbers. All of Dougals JV is travel players. Wellington is good team but may only be 3rd or 4th best in palm beach after St Andrews, Heritage Delray, Spanish River and Boca High. Because these other schools have better travel players and goaltending.
          I dont think I would include Heritage Delray in that list. They may win a big game or two in the season when it doesnt mattter but if they were playing in a real district they would get hammered by the better schools at the end of the year when it matters. They are just a big fish in a tiny pond.

Comment

wellington beat heritage-dalray and if im not mistaken heritage delray beat douglas...wellington i believe has some strong quality players i dont know i think douglas may have a upset tomorrow

Comment

wellington beat heritage-dalray and if im not mistaken heritage delray beat douglas...wellington i believe has some strong quality players i dont know i think douglas may have a upset tomorrow
              Douglas beats Heritage 9 out of 10 times. Heritage played their best every second and Douglas played their bench. Heritage coach thinks its the World Cup. Douglas coach could care less about an early season game.

Comment

Douglas beats Heritage 9 out of 10 times. Heritage played their best every second and Douglas played their bench. Heritage coach thinks its the World Cup. Douglas coach could care less about an early season game.
                Whats even funnier is that Heritage started their 8th and 9th graders.

Comment

Whats even funnier is that Heritage started their 8th and 9th graders.
                  Their 8th and 9th graders are the best players on their team!

Comment

Douglas 4
                    Wellington zip

Comment

Douglas 4
                      Wellington zip
                      The score says it all

Comment

Jackie

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X