Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vardar East GU11

As a parent of a u11 girl playing for vardar east, i do have to say I am ashamed for my girl to be pressured to continue to play and represent this club. Their director has repeatadly pressured our coach jack m with mind games of telling him, us as parents have been calling Rick that we want jack gone. when coach jack wasnt at our game friday night, we tried to put the pieces together what was going on, rick put on a good show, making jack look bad, practically making it look like jack was a quitter. after rick left, us parents had a meeting, some parents whom have been here all along, and the new ones. when our assistant coach was vissably shaken with the word jack may be gone, she asked how many of us have contacted rick asking that jack leave, nobody raised their hands, but many of us raised our hands stating we never called rick, nor do we know who he is. our assistant coach stated that she was told by rick that all parents except her had contacted rick that we wanted jack gone and after we gave our response that we never stated this, the light had shined that our coach jack is far from the root of any problem this club has. what options do we parents have to have our director repremended for baiting and setting up our coach for failure? i understand there are steps to go and this isnt a first for this issue with our director, but I will be darned if I put up with rick slandering me, a paying parent watching a great man like coach jack be humiliated and slandered. we are tired, we want our girls to play soccer with our coach, not someone that stepped in as the allmighty and has no clue who i am and is nobody to ever make up a story that I called him, or that my husband called him or that my daughters team-mates parents called him and never has. some of us are considering suing the club for ill beahavior or suing the league for immediate release from this cancered club because of a unprofessional ill-minded human being running our coach out the back door.

VARDAR EAST GU11

As a parent of an under 11 girl playing for Vardar East, I do have to say I am ashamed for my girl to be pressured to continue to play and represent this club. Their director has repeatedly pressured our coach Jack McPherson with mind games of telling him that we as parents have been calling Rick Christensen and that we want Jack McPherson gone. When Coach Jack wasn't at our game Friday night, we tried to put the pieces together as to what was going on. Rick put on a good show, making Jack look bad; practically making it look like Jack was a quitter. After Rick left, all of us parents had a meeting, some parents whom have been here all along, and the new ones. When our assistant coach was visably shaken with the fact that Jack may be gone, she asked how many of us have contacted Rick Christensen asking that Jack McPherson leave, nobody raised their hands but many of us raised our hands stating we never called Rick, nor do we even know who he is. Our assistant coach stated that she was told by Rick Christensen that all parents except her had contacted Rick, and that we wanted Jack gone. After we gave our response that we never stated this, the light had shined that our coach Jack is far from the root of any problem this club has. What options do we parents have to have our director reprimanded for baiting and setting up our coach for failure? I understand there are steps to go by, and this isn't a first for this issue with our director but I will be darned if I put up with Rick Christensen slandering me, a paying parent, watching a great man like Coach Jack be humiliated and slandered. We are tired, we want our girls to play soccer with our coach, not someone that stepped in as the almighty and has no clue who I am and is nobody to ever make up a story that I called him, or that my husband called him or that my daughters teammates' parents called him and never has. Some of us are considering suing the club for ill beahavior or suing the league for immediate release from this cancered club because of an unprofessional, ill-minded human being running our coach out the back door.

Comment

Re: Vardar East GU11

Who is in charge at VE?

Comment

What was the outcome of this situation?

Comment

What has happened to this girls team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X