Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the best u15 girl soccer players in virgina?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are the best u15 girl soccer players in virgina?

Who are the best U15 soccer players in virginia, best striker, best center mid, outside mid, defender, goalie, etc.? Do anyone think that the Chantilly Burn will stay ontop this year and win the division once again? Is the striker of mclean Strikers, really the best striker in virgina?

best striker in virginia

well the strikers forward did get all the way to the region pool and still awaiting the feedback for the national camp held in California. But I went to go watch her play against the sha freedom and she was aparently having a very bad game. Lets hope we see more out of her against chesterfield united on Saturday.

Oh but all around I have to say that she has a certain creativity that u don't find that easily. The one thing that distinguishes from the other girls is that she has the desire and passion to play the game and to win the game.

For me she is the best striker in virginia because of that creativity and passion.

Comment

U14/Girls

In my opinion, she's most effective in open space but not so in tight spaces. Not one of the best technical players I've seen, however, has a good work rate when she wants to. At times, she takes plays off. A good fit for Mclean because she's able to get service and she has talent to support her. She'll struggle with defenders who are agile and just as athletic as her. Needs to learn how to make diagnal runs and create her own space. One of the better strikers but not the best.

Best center defender belongs to Chantilly. Already nailed a spot as a starting freshman on her high school team. Has the tools to be one of the best. Bethesda's center defender has been hampered by injuries lately. She's hard to beat 1v1 and is a great ball winner.Will gain valuable experiance playing with bigger and faster players.

Center mids: Mclean, Braddock Road, & Chantilly have a center mid that are technically and tactically gifted. All 3 are equally gifted.

Outside mid: Chantilly and Mclean have the best pairs of outside mids. Fast and able to strectch the defense. Crossing abilities could be better but will improve.

Goalie: Loudoun 93 is probably the best all round. No support from her defense .

Comment

Re: Who are the best u15 girl soccer players in virgina?

Good to see loudoun parents are on this forum.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X