Re: 3 A talk

Originally posted by Anonymous
    Any news on 3a teams.
    Taylor looks strong this year.
    WHO?

Comment

Looks strong for who? What a Joke.

Comment

why post when you need to make a sarcastic comment. Stay off the board idiot. You have nothing of any value to state.

Comment

why post when you need to make a sarcastic comment. Stay off the board idiot. You have nothing of any value to state.
          Ok Mommy, I scored 7 goals in a rec game once. Are you proud of me?

Comment

Re: 3 A talk

Any news on 3a teams.
            Taylor looks strong this year.
            boys or girls? If it's girls, you could have scrolled an inch and seen the exisig thread.
            I don't know if anyone's ever even heard of Taylor, so they haven't been anything in the past.

Comment

I am talking about Taylor , located in Pierson . Allways have been a good program , with many trips to the regionals. I am speaking of the boys program. Check out the Fhsaa and see their past accomplishments.

Comment

I am talking about Taylor , located in Pierson . Allways have been a good program , with many trips to the regionals. I am speaking of the boys program. Check out the Fhsaa and see their past accomplishments.
                I never heard of them either. Every district has to send teams to regionals, no matter how bad their district is. You can't even compare all four regions. The winners of one region wouldn't even make it out of districts in some others.

Comment

Class 3a disttrict 5 has Taylor ,Crescent City and Keystone. They have represented public schools well in the past.

Comment

Class 3a disttrict 5 has Taylor ,Crescent City and Keystone. They have represented public schools well in the past.
                    Who Cares? Stop trying to promote your kid. It's 3A have fun enjoy.

Comment

Any news on 3A teams ?

Comment

That explains it. There are some excellent 3a teams in the state that can play with the big schools. Your district is weak. Unfortunately you don't get to find that out until you play the good teams from out of district/region.

Comment

That explains it. There are some excellent 3a teams in the state that can play with the big schools. Your district is weak. Unfortunately you don't get to find that out until you play the good teams from out of district/region.
                          Where are these teams? and who do they play? Let them play Palm Harbor or Seminole and see how they do.

Comment

Where are these teams? and who do they play? Let them play Palm Harbor or Seminole and see how they do.
                            They have.

Comment

They have.
                              On the girls side, CCC is suppose to be one of the best teams in the state for 3A. Palm Harbor is suppose to be in a rebuilding year after losing half of the starters from last year. So you have one of the best 3A teams playing an average 5A team and the 5A team still wins. Please show me some examples on the girls side that state otherwise. These so-called 2A-3A-4A powerhouses will not beat the good teams in 5A or 6A. They don't have the talent, there may be a freak of nature team once every couple years but that is it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X