Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nease

RAY1 comment on neases mid show he no's zero about the game!

Re: nease

Originally posted by SN #16
    English please.

Comment

What was the comment about Nease's midfiled?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        This could be interesting. What were the comments? And then please explain how they are wrong. What makes it a good midfiled? I only saw the Manadarin preseason game. When I was leaving, I heard a couple of Nease parents say it would be nice to win but they thought they played better than the first game vs Wolfpack which they won.

Comment

This could be interesting. What were the comments? And then please explain how they are wrong. What makes it a good midfiled? I only saw the Manadarin preseason game. When I was leaving, I heard a couple of Nease parents say it would be nice to win but they thought they played better than the first game vs Wolfpack which they won.

If Ray1 doesn't know the game, then prove him wrong. Go for it! Make your case. Or, was this post just some kind of therapy to make you feel good?

Comment

And you've just proved your point how?

Comment

If Ray1 doesn't know the game, then prove him wrong. Go for it! Make your case. Or, was this post just some kind of therapy to make you feel good?
              Dude, no way you get an answer. They can't back up their rah rah posts. It's therapy.

Comment

Dude, no way you get an answer. They can't back up their rah rah posts. It's therapy.

Gotta be therapy. It looks like Ray 1 knows the game after all.

I've been riding Nease hard. It was a depleted Mandarin side, but Nease is showing signs of improvement. It was nice to see the wide midfielders more involved. The defense is solid and improving some on its distribution. McKinley's goal was a majestic strike! His work rate has improved this year - it still needs to get better - and in the 3-5-2 he is settling into a withdrawn forward type role that suits him. Definite progress. With Mckinley as their only truly dangerous threat, they need develop or find more displine and productivity from the other central midfield positions and a truly dangerous forward has to emerge. No small task but impressive progress to date.
                1-0 at halftime against a young and banged up Manadrin. FB dropped'em 6-0. Nease had an own goal so 3-0? What's up with that?

Comment

It's all therapy at Mandarin's expense. They have been the top dog in the area for a few years and are having some hard times. All of those young players are getting good game experience. They will be back.....hopefully....

Comment

from what i saw...nease hit the post a few times, mandarin cleared it out from inside their 6 many times, and at one point, nease had 2 goals called back in a matter of 1 minute...then they scored again and that one counted. nease deservered that own goal, they could have easily been up 5-0 in first half. complete annhilation of mandarin.

Comment

from what i saw...nease hit the post a few times, mandarin cleared it out from inside their 6 many times, and at one point, nease had 2 goals called back in a matter of 1 minute...then they scored again and that one counted. nease deservered that own goal, they could have easily been up 5-0 in first half. complete annhilation of mandarin.
                      Nease played a young banged up Manadarin team. Complete annihilation was supposed to happen. It should have been 6 or 7 nil without any "it could have beens." Heck your JV team from last year would have probably beaten Manadarin last night. You can call it want you want but a realisitic interpretation of what your saying is that Nease having trouble finishing. It won't be long before teams start marking McKinley out of the game. Then what happens? Where is the dangerous forward? Where will the creative midfield play come from? The small captain - tasmanian devil can wreak havoc on the defensive side of midfield, but good teams will expose his wanderings and he needs to develop a lot more on the offensive end. Maybe he will and maybe he won't. The rest of team isn't going scare anyone ofensively. Defense is rounding into shape. Can't tell how the goalie will do when he's tested.

Comment

After everything Nease went through last year we have a guy posting and bragging about annihilating a team that has been depleted. It's ok to brag but don't forget that you guys were in a bad situation last year.....

Comment

After everything Nease went through last year we have a guy posting and bragging about annihilating a team that has been depleted. It's ok to brag but don't forget that you guys were in a bad situation last year.....
                          They are so self-centered it's amazing. Every other goal against is offside. We outshot them so we should have won or won by a lot. Well, the purpose of shooting is to put the frickin ball in the net. Your kids aren't great because they get a shot off. They're only great if they put it in the goal consistently.

Comment

i think you're mad because your kids can't beat nease parents' kids.

Comment

correction: your kids can't beat nease "thugs"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X