Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions for Bend in Las Vegas

I think Bend will play Neusport FC Green in the finals. Watch out for number 8 in the finals, She can be a little rough. The tall girl in the back uses her head very well on corner kicks.

Rio Vista Magic looks like a tough game. Go Get them.

Some common opponents from the Turkey Shoot and Showcase

Nemesis 2 Neusport Gold 1
    Ireland 1 Neusport 1

Other teams the Nemesis played in Vegas were Las Vegas Empire Elite (w 1-0), AUFC Arsenal (win 1-0) and Neusport FC Green (L 3-2 in 10 rounds of PK)

Be ready for some physical play and big, fast girls.

Good luck Bend! Bring home the gold.

Thanks Eggy, the girls are working on the physical part, they know that they are going to have to be physical from now on. We have had some good changes this spring so this will be a good test to see where we are. I'll let the coach know what you said about the other teams. He is still in Hawaii comes home Tuesday and the leaves Thursday to go to Las Vegas. Such a Life! Kyle is train the girl until he comes back he is also going to Las Vegas on Friday.

Comment

Eggy- Is DD ready for ODP practice this week. I guess we will have to wait until May to see you there. Is FCSC practicing this week to, so she gets double the practice.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Shu's Daddy, will see they are getting better ever practice. It should be fun.

Comment

Small Town I saw that your bracket changed. You now play the Region VI and Nevada state champs and The New Mexico State champs. Things just got a little tougher. Get those girls ready

Nemesis played both at the Turkey shoot. We beat AUFC 1-0 and lost inthe finals to Neusport Green in PK's

Comment

Well should be good State Cup Practice, that's all we want anyway.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shu's Daddy
                  Bend will do just fine and I would expect if they play their game, they'll be in the Finals. Play well.
                  SD- The Crush cancelled our game on Saturday. If you guys want to play Saturday or Sunday get ahold of Barry 1luckydog@comcast.net

Comment

Eggy-
                    I thought this was about Bend in Lv? :D :D :D :D
                    It is 87* here in LV, talk to Bill today and it snow at home this morning. Most of the team is come down Thursday. How is ODP, is Cora missing go training. I heard the 94's are not practicing this week because there wasn't enough players. I let you how the games go.

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
                      Eggy-
                      I thought this was about Bend in Lv? :D :D :D :D
                      It is 87* here in LV, talk to Bill today and it snow at home this morning. Most of the team is come down Thursday. How is ODP, is Cora missing go training. I heard the 94's are not practicing this week because there wasn't enough players. I let you how the games go.
                      Cold, rain and hail today. Some real good training going on. We had the pizza party tonight. Tomorrow is an intersquad game

Good luck

Comment

Eggy- Thanks

Comment

First game from LV Neusport FC 2 and Bend 0. Start out good had some shots on goal just couldn't get it in. The 2nd half girl were tried and the heat was starting to effect them some. It about 70 something and it was snowing in Bend when the girl left. They made one about 5 minutes left in the first half and then one about half way thur the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
                            First game from LV Neusport FC 2 and Bend 0. Start out good had some shots on goal just couldn't get it in. The 2nd half girl were tried and the heat was starting to effect them some. It about 70 something and it was snowing in Bend when the girl left. They made one about 5 minutes left in the first half and then one about half way thur the 2nd half.
                            Good game Bend. NFC Green is a tough team. Waiting to see how the AUFC game comes out.

Comment

2nd game AUFC 0 and Bend 3. The girl played better, it was cooler out. I still feel the girl could have played much better. They started to get their passing down. AUFC got 3 yellow card so they were pushing and hit from behind pretty good. Girl played tough, so we will play one more tomorrow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X