Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nemesis 94 GU-14

The Nemesis 94 is looking for two field players to join our team. We are a team of young ladies that love each other and the game of soccer. For more information please contact Eggy at esilvey@comcast.net

Nemesis

Eggy, I'm surprised you need players as your team did so well in the Washington State Cup. Since Nemesis is not going to play in Oregon in the Fall, where will the bulk of your games be player?

Comment

Nemesis

Sorry I meant played?

Comment

Eggy - It is to far away besides She like her team and coach. I thought you have 14 players that isn't a bad number to start with. Maybe you will get another player from Colorado.

Comment

Re: Nemesis

Originally posted by Truth
          Eggy, I'm surprised you need players as your team did so well in the Washington State Cup. Since Nemesis is not going to play in Oregon in the Fall, where will the bulk of your games be player?
          Truth- We had two players move out of the area and two that decided to play select. We picked up a player from Colorado and one from the FC Crush.

We will play in the Washington State league. Our tournaments will be the Starfire Spring Classic in April, Boise Regionals, Chinook or Mustang and the US Club State Cup in Nov. We hope to host a round robin at home. FC Will., Crossfire and Bend have mentioned round robins also.

We will continue to play in Oregon against Sunderland, Energy, Ireland, FC Port and hopefully Bend in friendlies

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
            Eggy - It is to far away besides She like her team and coach. I thought you have 14 players that isn't a bad number to start with. Maybe you will get another player from Colorado.
            Sorry the last one was me.

Small Town- we are very happy with the 14 we have. We will be very picky about who we pick up.

Comment

Eggy- that is what I mean you guys should be picky about picking up someone and you can afford to take the time. So how did the U-13 girl do at tryouts, did they stay the same or did they have big changes. They seem to be improving. I know their coach really like that team.[/list]

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X