Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tryouts

Eggy & Shu's Daddy--Rumors flying that kids from CPSC, Nemesis and Energy are going to try out at ESU. 1). Can Washington teams play for both Oregon and Washington teams at the same time? 2). Is Energy going to rebuild or are players jumping ship?

Re: Tryouts

Originally posted by Truth
    Eggy & Shu's Daddy--Rumors flying that kids from CPSC, Nemesis and Energy are going to try out at ESU. 1). Can Washington teams play for both Oregon and Washington teams at the same time? 2). Is Energy going to rebuild or are players jumping ship?
    I don't know of any Nemesis trying out for ESU. I have heard that maybe one player from CPSC is trying out at ESU.

As far as I know a player can not be rostered on two teams even if they are in different states. But, a player on a Washington team can guest play for an Oregon team and vise versa.

Comment

Comment

ahhh maybe they like the coach?

Comment

Tryouts

Eggy, Are you going to chime in regarding Nemesis? Shu's Daddy thank you as always for your thoughtful reply. I think kids drive from all over the place to play on the team of their choice. Guest, thanks for answering the Oregon/Washington question. Guess we'll know if anyone is leaving CPSC or Nemesis after March 15th.

Comment

Sorry Truth- I forgot to log in. I was the first guest post. As far as I know there is no Nemesis trying out for ESU. We had a kick around last night and again today and all 12 returners were there and pledging their love of their coach. Now, could it happen---Sure this is tryout season and who knows what will really happen.

We did have a player at the kick around that said she was going to ESU. She is not a Nemesis player.

Comment

Tryouts

Thanks for the post Eggy. Appreciate all the honest and thoughtful answers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X