Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista OMNI,New Power in NOVA

Norhtern Virginia teams beware, there's a power in town. We are the only teams to beat both Chantilly and Mcelan indoors. Don't believe the hype in Mclean, they are overated. We will be WAGS Division 1 Champs

Re: Vista OMNI,New Power in NOVA

Originally posted by OMNI
    Norhtern Virginia teams beware, there's a power in town. We are the only teams to beat both Chantilly and Mcelan indoors. Don't believe the hype in Mclean, they are overated. We will be WAGS Division 1 Champs
    I think the Omni is a pretty good team and that they will do well in WAGS D1.

But can they beat Chantilly and McLean in WAGS? I'm not really confident that indoor success translates into outdoor success.

Did they pick up any new players since the Fall?

Comment

Im not sure who they picked up. Your right, indoor play does not translate onto outdoor play. I think Mclean gets another shot at them next weekend. Chantily, Mclean, Braddock Road, Omni, and Loudoun, SYA should finish in that order. VA state cup should also be interesting depending how everyone is paired up.

Comment

Originally posted by omni
        Im not sure who they picked up. Your right, indoor play does not translate onto outdoor play. I think Mclean gets another shot at them next weekend. Chantily, Mclean, Braddock Road, Omni, and Loudoun, SYA should finish in that order. VA state cup should also be interesting depending how everyone is paired up.
        Do you really think that SYA will finish that low? I know they lost some players, but I have no idea what the impact will be. They seemed to be a solid team of late.

Where would the Synergy be in your rankings?

Comment

Omni vs Chantilly Burn

If you check the results of the indoor season, you'll see that the Chantilly Burn defeated the Vista Omni 5-3.

Comment

LOL @ discussing 13 year old girls. Get a life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X