Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keepers in Broward and dade

With Jean Worts and Janie Reilly gone, who are the top girl keepers in the area? Douglas, Cypress Bay & St. Thomas all have a loss. I see that Heritage Plantation hasn't given up a goal. Who's their keeper? Is she another Worts?

Douglas girls have keeper Weston U17, Parkland U16 both ODP level. JV has Plantation U16 keeper and Renegades U15 keeper. Heritage Delray has U15 keeper that would have attended Douglas also.

Best keepers are most likely Team Boca U18 keeper at Pope. Noah Saleh at Wellington or TB U17 keeper at Spanish River.

Comment

keepers

the Hertitage Plantation keeper is also on Weston 17's; splits time 50-50.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        Douglas girls have keeper Weston U17, Parkland U16 both ODP level. JV has Plantation U16 keeper and Renegades U15 keeper. Heritage Delray has U15 keeper that would have attended Douglas also.

Best keepers are most likely Team Boca U18 keeper at Pope. Noah Saleh at Wellington or TB U17 keeper at Spanish River.
        Saleh is not a GK. She is a field player. Kela Casiple from Miami Premier U-18 and Palmer Trinity is very good. Heritage GK last name High I believe (spelling?) She is pretty good not as good as Worts but solid. Don't know much about the other GK's.

Comment

Re: keepers in Broward and dade

Originally posted by soccer forever
          With Jean Worts and Janie Reilly gone, who are the top girl keepers in the area? Douglas, Cypress Bay & St. Thomas all have a loss. I see that Heritage Plantation hasn't given up a goal. Who's their keeper? Is she another Worts?
          I think the girl at Douglas or the girl at Pope are the best Keepers in the area. The Heritage Plantation keeper isn;t in the same league as those two. She isn't even an A level club player. She went to Weston and splits time on a wek team.

Comment

I think the girl at Douglas or the girl at Pope are the best Keepers in the area. The Heritage Plantation keeper isn;t in the same league as those two. She isn't even an A level club player. She went to Weston and splits time on a wek team.
            Pope GK is ok at best marginal Division I player. Good size but is not very athletic. Has always been the weak link for Team Boca.

Comment

Pope GK is ok at best marginal Division I player. Good size but is not very athletic. Has always been the weak link for Team Boca.
              You may be right but for our area a marginal D1 player is as good as it gets. If she's a marginal D1 player then the AH Goalie isn't even a D3 player. This will probably be her last year of playing soccer.

Comment

Goalkeeping will be the reason no S. Fl High School team wins a state championship. It will be A. Heritage's downfall (both are only mediocre, Delray's is better but not enough experience as a Freshman) St. Thomas's is weak as well as St. Andrews. St. Andrews defense may be good enough that they don't need a good Goalkeeper but when they get to the State Tournament it will cost them.

Comment

Douglas has more options than anyone in State also their Defense is to big and strong to penatrate. Freshman Goalie at Heritage Delray has some of the top Defensive travel players in the state in front of her. Spanish River also has some of the best defensive players in State and one of the best scorers in the state from TB.

Comment

Boca High also has outstanding freshman goaile from TB 15 team again with a extremely strong defense powered by numerous TB div 1 players.

Comment

The girl at Douglas is also on the supposed "weak Weston team." This team is so weak it qualified to play at the prestigious Disney Soccer College Showcase in the end of December. This tournament is the #1 attended College Exposure Tournament in the country.

Comment

[quote=soccer watcher]
                        Originally posted by "soccer forever":3w3ipxw6
                        The girl at Douglas is also on the supposed "weak Weston team." This team is so weak it qualified to play at the prestigious Disney Soccer College Showcase in the end of December. This tournament is the #1 attended College Exposure Tournament in the country.[/quote:3w3ipxw6]

What arte you smoking? Disney is not even close to the number one tournament for exposure. In fact its not even close. You must work for Disney. That team couldnt get into any of the top exposure tournaments. Raleigh, Surf, Vegas, Texas. None of them!

Comment

This was most definitely written by her father who sells her off as another Worts. Hey Rip Van Winkle, wake up, she is Rec material no matter how you look at it.

Comment

This was most definitely written by her father who sells her off as another Worts. Hey Rip Van Winkle, wake up, she is Rec material no matter how you look at it.

LOL, its very sad what father do isnt it? She seems like a very nice girl but AH will not win States with her and thats a fact. Unless they can land a GK they are in trouble. They have a great team back but a mediocre GK wont win the big ones for them. St. Andrews will make her head spin.

Comment

follow up

my daughter goes to Arch Bishop McCarthy. Hertiage looked good when they beat us...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X