Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futsal ...what is Futsal????

any one in Mississippi knows what futsal is? and please explain that to me???

Re: Futsal ...what is Futsal????

Originally posted by Mr.Want2know
    Small sided, 5 V 5, indoor soccer. Smaller playing surface as well as smaller ball stress ball control and creativity. Field is marked by lines instead of boards as is the case with most indoor soccer. The game originated in 1930 in Montevideo, Uruguay.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
      Small sided, 5 V 5, indoor soccer. Smaller playing surface as well as smaller ball stress ball control and creativity. Field is marked by lines instead of boards as is the case with most indoor soccer. The game originated in 1930 in Montevideo, Uruguay.
      IHEARD THEY HAVE LIKE REAL WORLD CUPS. IWENT TO A WEBSITE OF FUTSAL AND GOT A LOT OF INFO.

THANK UOU FOR YOUR INFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
        IHEARD THEY HAVE LIKE REAL WORLD CUPS. IWENT TO A WEBSITE OF FUTSAL AND GOT A LOT OF INFO.

THANK UOU FOR YOUR INFO.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X