Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Wa Teams playing in Oregon 2008 Fall

Looks like Oregon isn't going to change until 2009. So are the Washington teams going to play in Oregon this fall?
    Eggy- Do you know if FCSC will or Timbers ect..?

Re: Is Wa Teams playing in Oregon 2008 Fall

Originally posted by Small Town
    Looks like Oregon isn't going to change until 2009. So are the Washington teams going to play in Oregon this fall?
    Eggy- Do you know if FCSC will or Timbers ect..?
    Small Town- I know that the Nemesis, Timbers (PDL) and Xplosion (PDL) are not playing in Oregon next year. Camas, Tri Mtn, Van USA (New club) and Chinook FC might. They are select clubs and I would place team all below Silver Bracket.

Comment

Thanks, Eggy and tell the girls good luck this weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nicer than last weekend. Have a nice trip up north.

Comment

Originally posted by Small Town
        Thanks, Eggy and tell the girls good luck this weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nicer than last weekend. Have a nice trip up north.
        I'm not sure about the weather for the weekend but the girls will need to play well to win the bracket.

They are playing with a lot of confidence right now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shu's Daddy
            Hey, here's an idea... let's all go to Vancouver and play next fall!!! :D :D :D
            We play Sunderland Tuesday night at McKenzie Stadium. To stay tuned.

Quality soccer players are always welcome in Vancouver. They just can't play for CPSC or FC Van. I guess that leaves on one club to player for :-# :smt008 [-X

Comment

Comment

Eggy... is that you? Nemesis sure plays a lot of friendly's against Sunderland.
                Yes it is me. I hate this log in stuff. This will be our 3rd friendly with them. Our manager says no one else wants to play right now. I know they are going to an Arizona tournament in two weeks so I would guess they are looking to get into game shape.

Is Energy looking for a game? I think there is talk about one or two with Ireland in March before they head to Vegas.

Comment

Comment

I'm sure we'll be up for a friendly, but probably not just yet. We finally have Shu and another girl back from injury, but now a different girl went down with a broken foot (Freak accident... she simply tripped playing indoor. No one was even near her). The girls really haven't had much practice so they need to get their game together again. They have a tourney coming up the end of the month the need to prepare for. I dunno if maybe a friendly the weekend of the 23rd/24th would work or not?
                    We have the elimination round on the 16th against the Sun City Stikers. If we win we play on the 17th against EFC Red or FWU Purple Reign. I don't know if semi's would be the weekend of the 23rd/24th or not. If we are in and we have a bye that weekend I'm sure Barry would schedule you.

What tourney are you playing in?

Comment

Me again with the guest post.

Final score tonight

Nemesis 6 Sunderland 0

Sunderland was down two starters. One not there (Blonde ODP defender) and Jazz was injured and just watched.

Comment

Comment

Nemesis vs Ireland @ Tigard 2:00pm Saturday

Comment

Comment

How'd the game go?

Energy may be looking for a scrimmage on the 23rd, 24th, or maybe even sometime during the week if they can get a field. I mentioned both Nemesis and Eastside to our coach.
                              Game was great! Finished 0-0 after two 45+ min. halves (never let nemi coach keep track of time, you will play until the cows come home).

Nemesis was able to work on playing a player down. We were missing our center mid and needed to move some players around.

Ireland was able to work on the same thing. They were down two players (at least). Both teams moved the ball well. Ireland will be hard to beat in Oregon state cup.

Oregon gets two to Regionals- I'm giving #1 to Ireland. I'm still trying to come up with #2 Sunderland, Possession, or Storm.

Contact Barry at 1luckydog@comcast.net for friendlies. Hopefully we will be in the Semi-finals on the 23rd. I think we will be playing Ireland and Sundrland again before Oregon State cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X